minhhoang_vip

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
16 Tháng năm 2009
Vũng Tàu
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
ĐHBK HCM
6. Complete the passage....
Last night, I decided to go to Sally's birthday party. I was really nervous. I usually avoid going to parties because I have trouble remembering people's name. Well, last night things were different. Before the party, I read a book about improving your memory. I practiced to do some of memory exercises. They really helped. As a result, I stopped worrying about what people would think of me, and I tried to pay attention to what people are saying. And guess what? I had a good time! Now I do enjoy going to parties.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KhanhHuyen2006

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
6. Complete the passage....
Last night, I decided to go to Sally's birthday party. I was really nervous. I usually avoid going to parties because I have trouble remembering people's name. Well, last night things were different. Before the party, I read a book about improving your memory. I practiced to do some of memory exercises. They really helped. As a result, I stopped worrying about what people would think of me, and I tried to pay attention to what people are saying. And guess what? I had a good time! Now I do enjoy going to parties.
minhhoang_vipBạn lưu ý: practise doing sth: luyện tập bạn nhé.
Còn lại thì chính xác rồi nè ^^

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
29. B (remember doing sth: nhớ đã làm gì)
30. B (object to doing sth: phản đối)
31. B (can't help doing sth: không thể ngừng)
32. B (deny doing sth: phủ nhận)

to go (decide to do sth: quyết định)
going (avoid doing sth: né tránh)
remembering (have trouble doing sth: gặp khó khăn)
improving (sau giới từ là V_ing)
doing (practise doing sth: luyện tập)
worrying (stop doing sth: dừng làm gì)
to pay (try to do sth: cố gắng)
going (enjoy doing sth: thích/ hưởng thụ)

Chúc bạn học tốt. Bạn tham khảo: [Chia sẻ ] Kinh nghiệm ôn thi HSG tỉnh và đỗ trường chuyên Anh

• Love
Reactions: KhanhHuyen2006
Top Bottom