Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Finish the sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
1. I could realize how important the family is only after I left home
 Not until .............................................................................................................................................
2. The number of people applying for university grants fell last year
 There was...........................................................................................................................................
3. You don’t find such exquisite hand-made suits in many shops here.
 In few..................................................................................................................................................
4. The world would be much better off if all environmental pollution stopped today.
 Were....................................................................................................................................................
5. He suddenly thought that he might have misunderstood her.
 It crossed.............................................................................................................................................

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. I could realize how important the family is only after I left home
 Not until I left home could I realize how important the family is.
2. The number of people applying for university grants fell last year
 There was a decrease in the number of people applying for university.
3. You don’t find such exquisite hand-made suits in many shops here.
 In few shops here do you find such exquisite hand-made suits.
4. The world would be much better off if all environmental pollution stopped today.
 Were all environmental pollution to stop today, the world would be much better off.
5. He suddenly thought that he might have misunderstood her.
 It crossed his mind that he might have misunderstood her.

Lý thuyết đảo ngữ

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom