English THPT Find mistakes

AeRa4869

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng hai 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Find NINE mistakes in the use of linking verbs in this text.
(1) Maria and I stayed ready for the party on Sunday morning. (2) Suddenly, Maria smelt extremely tired and her face stayed pale. (3) I sounded so scared that I did not know what to do but took her to the nearby clinic. (4) The doctor said that her health condition was remaining worse and worse and asked me what she had eaten the night before. (5) Maria ate the soup I bought at the restaurant but both of us had no idea that in that soup, there was a lot of shrimp powder to which she became allergically. (6) After one-hour treatment, her health condition gets stable. (7) Now I taste relieved as she looks like better.
Từ “stayed” được in đậm trong câu 2 có bị sai không ạ? Vì sao ạ?
Mong các bạn giải đáp thắc mắc giúp mình ạ. Mình cảm ơn các bạn nhiều ạ.

Bút Bi Tím

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2020
Bình Thuận
Watching the World go by
Find NINE mistakes in the use of linking verbs in this text.
(1) Maria and I stayed ready for the party on Sunday morning. (2) Suddenly, Maria smelt extremely tired and her face stayed pale. (3) I sounded so scared that I did not know what to do but took her to the nearby clinic. (4) The doctor said that her health condition was remaining worse and worse and asked me what she had eaten the night before. (5) Maria ate the soup I bought at the restaurant but both of us had no idea that in that soup, there was a lot of shrimp powder to which she became allergically. (6) After one-hour treatment, her health condition gets stable. (7) Now I taste relieved as she looks like better.
Từ “stayed” được in đậm trong câu 2 có bị sai không ạ? Vì sao ạ?
Mong các bạn giải đáp thắc mắc giúp mình ạ. Mình cảm ơn các bạn nhiều ạ.
AeRa4869Nếu dịch chuẩn thì "stay" không chuẩn lắm, vì "stay" tương đương "remain". Tức là một sự việc gì đó đã diễn ra và tiếp tục diễn ra.
Nếu chuẩn thì phải là "go/turn" + pale.
Mà trong bài này mình thấy dùng khá nhiều các động từ: stay, sound, remmain, look, get
Nhìn chung thì bài này không phải bài chuẩn, ví dụ: she became allergically - đây là lỗi nghiêm trọng.
Rồi ví dụ như: Her health condition gets stable - câu này sai trầm trọng luôn, khi nói về "ill/illness" thì dùng các động từ như "recover,.."; còn "get stable" thì phải dùng trong ngữ cảnh là nó đã được duy trì từ trước và tiếp tục duy trì stable.
Rồi "taste relieved" - câu này phải nói là "strange", "unnatural" lắm luôn.

• Love
Reactions: AeRa4869
Top Bottom