Misato-Miki

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Phú Thọ
THCS Lý Tự Trọng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ex1: Find and correct the mistakes:
1. I didn't receive Lan's email since she moved to Nha Trang last night. ...................................
A B C D
2.They asked us to remove our shoes before enter . ..........................................................
A B C D
3. The students have done their final test for half past nine. .................................................
A B C D
4. She has won many tennis matches since she move from Slovakia. ............................................
A B C D
5. The teach told to us not to make much noise in class. .....................................................
A B C D
6.Watching too much TV can be bad at your health. ...............................................................
A B C D
7. I am really not interested of going to high school. ............................................................
A B C D
8. I ate noodles for dinner, but I wasn't eat anything for lunch. ...........................................
A B C D
9. My brother didn't wear that uniform since he left school. ................................................
A B C D
10. Hoang didn't win the race because of he ran too slowly. ..............................................
A B C D

Last edited by a moderator:

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Ex2: Find and correct the mistakes:
1. I didn't receive=> hasn't received Lan's email since she moved to Nha Trang last night.
2.They asked us to remove our shoes before enter=>entering .
3. The students have done their final test for=>since half past nine.
4. She has won many tennis matches since she move=>moved from Slovakia.
5. The teach told to us=>told us not to make much noise in class.
6.Watching too much TV can be bad at=>for your health.
7. I am really not interested of =>in going to high school.
8. I ate noodles for dinner, but I wasn't =>didn't eat anything for lunch.
9. My brother didn't wear=>hasn't worn that uniform since he left school.
10. Hoang didn't win the race because of he=>he ran too slowly.

Top Bottom