English THCS Fill in the gaps with an appropriate from of the verb in brackets

naqnaaaa@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng bảy 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Laura looked up her boyfriend's phone number in the telephone directory becouse she...(forget) it.She was quite surprised when his phone...(answer) by a woman."Er hello...Is John there?"Yes,but he .....(have) a shower at the moment."So an hour passed and she...(begin) to get impatient.She said to herself,"if he ..(not/ring) in two minutes ,I...(phone) him back"Two minutes later she phoned him back.This time a man...(answer)"John Jacobs...(speak)"You aren't my boyfriend!"exclaimed Laura."I...(know)"he replied"That's what i...(try) to tell my wife for the past half hour!"

Reactions: Nguyễn Linh_2006

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
Laura looked up her boyfriend's phone number in the telephone directory becouse she...(forget) it.She was quite surprised when his phone...(answer) by a woman."Er hello...Is John there?"Yes,but he .....(have) a shower at the moment."So an hour passed and she...(begin) to get impatient.She said to herself,"if he ..(not/ring) in two minutes ,I...(phone) him back"Two minutes later she phoned him back.This time a man...(answer)"John Jacobs...(speak)"You aren't my boyfriend!"exclaimed Laura."I...(know)"he replied"That's what i...(try) to tell my wife for the past half hour!"
forgot - was answered - is having - began - doesn't ring - will phone - answered - speaking - know - have tried

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
giải thích hộ em được không ạ ! em cảm ơn
Laura looked up her boyfriend's phone number in the telephone directory because she...(forget) it. ==> Ở vế trước là thì quá khứ đơn thì ở vế sau vẫn là thì quá khứ đơn ==> forgot
She was quite surprised when his phone...(answer) by a woman. ==> Chỗ cần điền ở dạng bị động - dấu hiệu "by a woman" + thì quá khứ đơn ==> was answered
"Er hello...Is John there? "Yes,but he .....(have) a shower at the moment." ==> Câu trích thoại ở thì hiện tại tiếp diễn - "at the moment" ==> is having
So an hour passed and she...(begin) to get impatient. ==> Ở vế trước là thì quá khứ đơn thì ở vế sau vẫn là thì quá khứ đơn ==> began
She said to herself,"if he ..(not/ring) in two minutes ,I...(phone) him back" ==> Câu độc thoại dạng câu điều kiện loại 1 ==> doesn't ring - will phone
Two minutes later she phoned him back.This time a man...(answer) ==> Kể lại câu chuyện ==> Tức là ở thì quá khứ đơn ==> answered
"John Jacobs...(speak)" ==> Câu nói của người Anh khi bắt máy ==> speaking (Bạn có thể tra google nha)
"You aren't my boyfriend!"exclaimed Laura. "I...(know)"he replied ==> Dạng câu trích laị lời nói ==> Khi nói ấy, ở dạng hiện tại nhưng ko đc dùng thì hiện tại đơn (know là động từ cấm chia tiếp diễn) ==> thì hiện tại tiếp diễn ==> know
"That's what i...(try) to tell my wife for the past half hour!" ==> Dấu hiệu "for the past half hour" (hiện tại hoàn thành) ==> have tried

Last edited:

AlexisBorjanov

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2020
Hà Nội
Earth
"That's what i...(try) to tell my wife for the past half hour!" ==> Dấu hiệu "for the past half hour" (hiện tại hoàn thành) ==> have tried
Chỗ này hình như là nhấn mạnh vào việc điều này đã được nói suốt nửa tiếng nên dùng "I have been trying" (hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn) cũng được đúng ko ạ?

Top Bottom