Love Conan

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Bình Thuận
THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

In ...... of the efforts of the media in recent years to disillusion us, the general picture which the ordinary public has of the "author" is of somebody sitting hunched at a typewriter in solitude in a garret or some other place away from ...... eyes. And not just that, but "royalties", that name given historically to the financial rewards of the writing profession,...... seem to be more than just "wages" or "a salary". And ...... that's just ..... royalties are: they are certainly not the "bonus" that my children always imagined them to be when thay arrived from a publisher. My fault for not educating them properly, I suppose, but the receipt of a royal cheque would always bring with it appeals from the children...... extras, which they brought of as something akin ...... Christmas or birthday present: it certainly wasn't money that needed to be apportioned in the same way as other apportion their wages or salary. Indeed,.... I not learned on in my writing career to see royalties as my "salary" and apportion ..... carefully- much more carefully than any other people, since they are an irregular form of income- I would long ago have been in .... financial straits!
Thanks mn trước nha ♥♥♥

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
In ...... of the efforts of the media in recent years to disillusion us, the general picture which the ordinary public has of the "author" is of somebody sitting hunched at a typewriter in solitude in a garret or some other place away from ...... eyes. And not just that, but "royalties", that name given historically to the financial rewards of the writing profession,...... seem to be more than just "wages" or "a salary". And ...... that's just ..... royalties are: they are certainly not the "bonus" that my children always imagined them to be when thay arrived from a publisher. My fault for not educating them properly, I suppose, but the receipt of a royal cheque would always bring with it appeals from the children...... extras, which they brought of as something akin ...... Christmas or birthday present: it certainly wasn't money that needed to be apportioned in the same way as other apportion their wages or salary. Indeed,.... I not learned on in my writing career to see royalties as my "salary" and apportion ..... carefully- much more carefully than any other people, since they are an irregular form of income- I would long ago have been in .... financial straits!
Thanks mn trước nha ♥♥♥
In spite of the efforts of the media in recent years to disillusion us, the general picture which the ordinary public has of the "author" is of somebody sitting hunched at a typewriter in solitude in a garret or some other place away from prying eyes. And not just that, but "royalties", that name given historically to the financial rewards of the writing profession,usually seem to be more than just "wages" or "a salary". And yet that's just what royalties are: they are certainly not the "bonus" that my children always imagined them to be when thay arrived from a publisher. My fault for not educating them properly, I suppose, but the receipt of a royal cheque would always bring with it appeals from the children for extras, which they brought of as something akin to Christmas or birthday present: it certainly wasn't money that needed to be apportioned in the same way as other apportion their wages or salary. Indeed, had I not learned on in my writing career to see royalties as my "salary" and apportion them carefully- much more carefully than any other people, since they are an irregular form of income- I would long ago have been in dire financial straits!

Top Bottom