linh trang bts

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
31 Tháng ba 2019
Thanh Hóa
trường thcs thanh sơn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Being an only child
l’m the only child in my family. People often say to me: “Wouldn’t you be a lot happier if you (1. have) _______brothers and sisters?” but I don’t see it like that. It’s true that if I had a brother or sister, I (2. have) ______ someone closer to my own age to talk to and play with at home, but i don’t think that’s very important provided that you (3. have)______ close friends, which I do. If my parents (4. have)_____ more children, they (5. not be) ______ able to spend so much time with me. And we have great tun together! Also, if I (6. have) a brother or sister, I (7. have to) ______ share a bedroom with them. That might be tun, but what (8. happen) if I wanted to play my CDs and he or she (9, have to)______ – study? No -I don’t want a brother or sister, unless it (10. happen) _________ , of course. In that case, I’ll think it’s the best thing in the world!
P/S:điền từ và giải thích luôn vì sao lại điền từ đó hộ!

Reactions: huenhuluu

huenhuluu

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2018
Du học sinh
NCKU
l’m the only child in my family. People often say to me: “Wouldn’t you be a lot happier if you (1. have) _______brothers and sisters?” but I don’t see it like that. It’s true that if I had a brother or sister, I (2. have) ______ someone closer to my own age to talk to and play with at home, but i don’t think that’s very important provided that you (3. have)______ close friends, which I do. If my parents (4. have)_____ more children, they (5. not be) ______ able to spend so much time with me. And we have great tun together! Also, if I (6. have) a brother or sister, I (7. have to) ______ share a bedroom with them. That might be tun, but what (8. happen) if I wanted to play my CDs and he or she (9, have to)______ – study? No -I don’t want a brother or sister, unless it (10. happen) _________ , of course. In that case, I’ll think it’s the best thing in the world!
P/S:điền từ và giải thích luôn vì sao lại điền từ đó hộ!

1/ had
2/ would have
3/ have
4/ had
5/ wouldn't
6/ had
7/ would have to
8/ would happen
9/ had to
10/ happens

Lý do là vi không đúng với hiện tại nên dùng if loại 2
Còn câu 3, 10 là do hoàn toàn có thể xảy ra nên dùng if loại 1