English THCS Fill in each blank with a suitable word.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in each blank with a suitable word.
LOOKING FOR A JOB
I finished university six month (1)………….., I’ve got a degree in business administration. I enjoyed the course very much though I realize I should have studied a lot harder! A few of my friends have (2)……………got full-time jobs but most, me, are still waiting (3)………..… something suitable to turn up. Meanwhile, I make sure that I keep myself busy. I look through the job advertisements (4)…………… the newspapers every day and I also ask all the people I know to tell me if they hear of any vacancies (5)……………...they work . What I am looking for is something challenging and I would certainly be happy to move to another city or even work abroad for a while. The (6)………….… is not so important at this stage , provided I earn enough to live on, because I don’t want to continue having to depend on my parents, although they are (7)………………..generous to me . At the moment, I’m working in a nearby restaurant two evenings (8)…………….... week, washing up and generally helping out, which brings a little money. The other people working there are very friendly, and many of them are in the same (9)………………as me, so we have lots of to talk (10)…………………

Top Bottom