English THCS Fill in each blank with a suitable word.

QBZ12

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THPT Chuyên Đại Học Vinh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in each blank with a suitable word.
How Nam has improved his English.
In the first year of lower secondary ………., I had some difficulties in learning English. My English
pronunciation 2………. really bad and my English grammar was worse. I did not 3……… how to improve them. I
didn’t want my father 4………… mother to know about this. One afternoon after the lesson, my teacher 5….........
English told me to wait 6……… her outside the classroom. She took 7……… to the school library and showed me
tapes of pronunciation drills kept in a glass bookcase. She also told me how to use an English- English dictionary
to 8………. my English grammar. “Now I think you know what you should do” she said. I made much progress
and only one year later, I won the first 9……… in the English Speaking Contest 10…………… for secondary
school students in my hometown.

giải thích giùm em với ạ.

quân pro

Cựu CTV Confession
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Trần Phú - Hoàn Kiếm
In the first year of lower secondary …school……., I had some difficulties in learning English. My English
pronunciation …are……. really bad and my English grammar was worse. I did not …know…… how to improve them. I
didn’t want my father ……and…… mother to know about this. One afternoon after the lesson, my teacher ....teached….me..(Chắc sai)......
English told me to wait …???…… her outside the classroom. She took …me…… to the school library and showed me
tapes of pronunciation drills kept in a glass bookcase. She also told me how to use an English- English dictionary
to …improved…(Chắc sai)…. my English grammar. “Now I think you know what you should do” she said. I made much progress
and only one year later, I won the first …prize…… in the English Speaking Contest ………??…… for secondary

Ờm....... mình hổng hiểu câu hỏi của bạn....

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
How Nam has improved his English
In the first year of lower secondary school, I had some difficulties in learning English.
My English pronunciation was really bad and my English grammar was worse. I did
not know how to improve them. I didn’t want my father and mother to know about this.
One afternoon after the lesson, my teacher of English told me to wait for her outside
the classroom. She took me to the school library and showed me cassettes of
pronunciation drills kept in a glass bookcase. She also told me how to use an English-
English dictionary to improve my English grammar. “Now I think you know what you
should do”, said she. I made much progress and only one year later, I won the first
prize in the English Speaking Contest held for secondary school students in my
hometown.
Fill in each blank with a suitable word.
In the first year of lower secondary ………., I had some difficulties in learning English. My English
pronunciation 2………. really bad and my English grammar was worse. I did not 3……… how to improve them. I
didn’t want my father 4………… mother to know about this. One afternoon after the lesson, my teacher 5….........
English told me to wait 6……… her outside the classroom. She took 7……… to the school library and showed me
to 8………. my English grammar. “Now I think you know what you should do” she said. I made much progress
and only one year later, I won the first 9……… in the English Speaking Contest 10…………… for secondary

giải thích giùm em với ạ.
bạn tự check nhé, chúp bạn học tốt

Reactions: Kỳ Thư and QBZ12
Top Bottom