English THCS Fill in each blank with a suitable PREPOSITION or PARTICLE.

huongquynhthdm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng một 2022
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

GIÚP VÀ GIẢI THÍCH HỘ MÌNH Ạ
1. I called the wrong number ........................................ accident.
2. He stuck ................................... his story which did not change after many repetitions.
3. It's all so sudden. I can't join the party, I'm not dressed .................................... the occasion.
4. The factory smoke looked white ........................................ the gray winter sky.
5. She told herself that she probably was making a fuss ........................................nothing.
6. The students are still ..................................the impression of the graduation ceremony they attended last month.
7. Don't believe her when she says she's got stomachache. She's putting it ................................... . She just wants to get out of going to school.
8. I've always found his attitude ..............................................me rather puzzling.
9. If you want to have an evening out, the child is sure to be quite safe ..................................... the care of a baby sitter.
10. The younger worker can be trusted ................................................. the work, he won't spoil it.

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
GIÚP VÀ GIẢI THÍCH HỘ MÌNH Ạ
1. I called the wrong number ........................................ accident.
2. He stuck ................................... his story which did not change after many repetitions.
3. It's all so sudden. I can't join the party, I'm not dressed .................................... the occasion.
4. The factory smoke looked white ........................................ the gray winter sky.
5. She told herself that she probably was making a fuss ........................................nothing.
6. The students are still ..................................the impression of the graduation ceremony they attended last month.
7. Don't believe her when she says she's got stomachache. She's putting it ................................... . She just wants to get out of going to school.
8. I've always found his attitude ..............................................me rather puzzling.
9. If you want to have an evening out, the child is sure to be quite safe ..................................... the care of a baby sitter.
10. The younger worker can be trusted ................................................. the work, he won't spoil it.
1. I called the wrong number .............by........................... accident.
  • by accident: in a way that is not planned or organized
2. He stuck ...........to........................ his story which did not change after many repetitions.
  • stick to sth: to continue doing something despite difficulties
3. It's all so sudden. I can't join the party, I'm not dressed ..............on...................... the occasion.
  • (on the) occasion :a special event, ceremony or celebration
4. The factory smoke looked white ....................in.................... the gray winter sky.
  • in the sky: trên bầu trời
5. She told herself that she probably was making a fuss ..............about..........................nothing.
  • make a fuss about sth: làm quá lên chuyện gì đó(a show of anger, worry, or excitement that is unnecessary or greater than the situation deserves)
6. The students are still ...........under.......................the impression of the graduation ceremony they attended last month.
  • under the impression: ngạc nhiên
7. Don't believe her when she says she's got stomachache. She's putting it ..................on................. . She just wants to get out of going to school.
  • put on : to pretend to have a particular feeling, quality, way of speaking, etc.
8. I've always found his attitude .....................toward.........................me rather puzzling.
  • attitude toward sb/sth: the opinions and feelings that you usually have about sth/sb, especially when this is shown in your behaviour
9. If you want to have an evening out, the child is sure to be quite safe ................with..................... the care of a baby sitter.
10. The younger worker can be trusted ..............with................................... the work, he won't spoil it
  • trust sb with sth:to give something/somebody to a person to take care of because you believe they would be very careful with it/them
Chúc bạn học tốt!
Nếu thắc mắc có thể hỏi thêm nha!
Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm kiến thức khác ở đây:
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/on-thi-theo-chu-diem.844909/

Top Bottom