English THPT fill each gap in the passage with the to infinitive form of a suitable verb given below.

thaodang0102@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng tám 2018
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill each gap in the passage with the to infinitive form of a suitable verb given below.

have (2), tell, appear , talk, be , become , confess, combine , exploit

Yukie Hanue is considered by many (1)..................... the finest violinist of her generation - and she's still in her early twenties. When we visited her , in the music department of the University of New York , she was too busy practising (2).................... , but she invited us (3).................... a coffee with her in her mid- morning break. Astonishingly, she manages (4)........................ her PhD at the university with international concerts and recitals, numerous public appearances and interviews . Her fame as a performer means making regular appearances at high profile events.
Last month, for example, she agreed (5)........................ in a series of recitals organised by Coca- Cola. This involved travelling to remote places like Seoul, Oslo and Montevideo on successive days. '' I can't stand doing nothing '', she says . '' I happen (6).................a particular talent, and it would be wasteful not (7)...................... it to the full '. I encouraged her (8) .......................me about her upbringing. I did succeed in persuading her (9)...................to a secret desire. ' If I hadn't been a musician, I would have loved to train (10).............. a martial arts expert,' she says.

Nếu có cụm từ đi kèm thì ghi ra giúp mk vs ạ
Thanks trước

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
Yukie Hanue is considered by many (be) the finest violinist of her generation—and she's still in her early twenties. When we visited her in the music department of the University of New York, she was too busy practising to talk , but she invited us (have) a coffee with her in her mid-morning break. Astonishingly, she manages (combine) her PhD at the university with international concerts and recitals, numerous public appearances and interviews. Her fame as a performer means making regular appearances at high profile events.

Last month, for example, she agreed to appear in a series of recitals organised by Coca-Cola. This involved travelling to remote places like Seoul, Oslo and Montevideo on successive days. "I can't stand doing nothing", she says. "I happen (have) a particular talent, and it would be wasteful not (exploit) it to the full". I encouraged her (tell) me about her upbringing. I did succeed in persuading her (confess) to a secret desire. "If I hadn't been a musician, I would have loved to train (become) a martial arts expert," she says.

Mình chỉ ghi đáp án duy nhất phần "...she was too busy practising _____" ở dòng 2 bởi vì câu này không được rõ nghĩa lắm, đầy đủ nhất phải là "... she was too busy practising violin to talk to us..", dịch ra thành "...cô ấy quá bận với việc tập violin nên không thể nói chuyện được với chúng tôi.."

Các phần còn lại cực kỳ đơn giản vì đề bài này chỉ yêu cầu bạn + to vào trước động từ thôi. Ở trên mạng cũng có rất nhiều đề bài lấy từ đoạn văn này, chỉ khác chỗ yêu cầu, nên từ lần sau khi gặp bài khó thì mong bạn tìm kiếm trên Google trước bằng cách gõ lại một hai câu trong đề bài vào.

Top Bottom