Phan Hoàng Bá Tú

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng mười một 2020
Bắc Ninh
Học Mãi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

My name is Hoa.I'm in the sixth (1).......... at Nguyen Binh Khiem Secondary school.I like to learn Mathemastic because it (2)............ me to develop my thinking .I spend much of my time (3)........... Maths exercises.I often
(4).......... mark 9 and 10 in Maths tests. I don't (5)..........English because remembering English words and structures (6).......... very difficult for me.But i think I have to work harder at English.My teacher encourages me a lot.She (7)......... me some English books , and she shows me how to remember words better.I hope that my
(8)..........will be better in the second semester.
Giúp em với ,em đang cần gấp lắm

Reactions: Diệp Hạ Bạch

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
My name is Hoa.I'm in the sixth (1) grade at Nguyen Binh Khiem Secondary school.I like to learn Mathemastic because it (2) help me to develop my thinking .I spend much of my time (3) doing Maths exercises.I often (4) get mark 9 and 10 in Maths tests. I don't (5) like English because remembering English words and structures (6) is very difficult for me.But i think I have to work harder at English.My teacher encourages me a lot.She (7) gives me some English books , and she shows me how to remember words better.I hope that my (8) English will be better in the second semester.
Em tham khảo nhé,có vài câu cũng chưa chắc chắn lắm

Top Bottom