Quảng Trị
Trường TH&THCS Hải Ba
1. Write about your favourite subject.
2 Write about your favourite cartoon.
3. Write about your favourite food
4.Write about your person you love!!
5.Write about your favourite place.
Help me everyone!!!
1. Write about your favourite subject :Viết về môn học yêu thích của bạn.
2 Write about your favourite cartoon:Viết về bộ phim hoạt hình yêu thích của bạn.
3. Write about your favourite food: Viết về món ăn yêu thích của bạn.
4.Write about your person you love!! :Viết về người bạn yêu
5.Write about your favourite place:Viết về nơi yêu thích của bạn.
Những cái này đều là hỏi về sở thích của bạn nên mình không thể giúp được, mình chỉ VD như thế nào thôi
1. Write about your favourite subject Math(Toán),Vietnamese(Tiếng VIệt),Geogegraphy(Địa Lý),English(Anh văn),literature(Văn học),...
2 Write about your favourite cartoon :Doraemon,Tom and jerry, Báo hồng,...
3. Write about your favourite food: Fish,vegetable(rau),Spaghetti,...
4.Write about your person you love!! :Cái này bạn tự viết nha :D
5.Write about your favourite place.....

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
Help me everyone!!!
ví dụ cho bạn về 1. Write about your favourite subject.Mấy từ mình gạch chân là có thể thay (nếu phù hợp)
In all subjects I like the most is physics. I like it because it's very interesting. Physics explains quite a lot of phenomena in our lives and it is almost an easy subject, just a calculation formula, I have a very high score. I like physicists like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Ernest Rutherford, Michael Faraday ... because they're talented.
dịch theo cách làm : Trong tất cả các môn tôi thích nhất là vật lý. Tôi thích nó vì nó rất thú vị. Vật lý giải thích khá nhiều hiện tượng trong cuộc sống của chúng ta và nó gần như là một môn khá dễ dàng, chỉ cần một công thức tính toán, tôi có thể đạt điểm rất cao. Tôi thích các nhà vật lý như Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Ernest Rutherford, Michael Faraday ... bởi vì họ tài giỏi.

linh trang bts

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
31 Tháng ba 2019
Thanh Hóa
trường thcs thanh sơn
1.Write about your favourite subject.

My favourite subject in school is English. It is quite easy and pleasant to study it. English is used in each field of life and it is useful to know it.

Most of web sides are in English. It is nice to be able to use such a sides like yahoo, msn and english Wikipedia. I can get a lot of information and news, which are not available on polish sides.

Next plus: I can use english books and magazines. Sometimes I like to download e-books and magazines in pdf. It is effectively way to study English in home.

Using English I can communicate with many peoples. I can use Skype and ICQ to talk and chat and get new contacts.

I can use many applications and play games. I have used Windows XP and Office for two months and it was quite easy.

Most of movies are in English. I like to watch them without subtitles. If I can I always switch the polish dubbing off ? I hate it.

The last advantage to know English is I can talk with all people talking English. This holidays when I was in Gdańsk somebody asked all people: ?Do you speak English?? Everybody talked ?No? and ?Nie wiem o co chodzi.?. When she came to me and asked the question ?Do you speak English?? I could say ?Yes, how can I help you?? She told ?How can I get to the bus station?? I told ?Can you see this building? The station is behind it. Please go this way?. She smiled to me and walked away. I was happy that I could help.

As you can see English is useful in life. All of us study it in everyday situations and activities. The language is quite simple and logic. I use it all the time. This is why I like English and it is my favourite subject in school.

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Help me everyone!!!
1. Write about your favourite subject./2. Write about your favourite cartoon.
MB: Giới thiệu môn học đó(Toán, văn, anh, lí, sử,...)/Giới thiệu bộ phim hoạt hình đó(Doraemon, Conan,...)
TB: Ích lợi của môn học/bộ hoạt hình đó(VD: môn sử cho ta kiến thức về lịch sử nước nhà, lịch sử thế giới,.../Doraemon đem lại niềm vui sau những giờ học căng thẳng).
-Miêu tả nhân vật, sơ lược về bộ phim hoạt hình/Niềm đam mê của mình đối môn học.
KB: Cảm nhận chung về môn học/bộ phim hoạt hình đó.
Bài mẫu:
My favourite subject is Mathematics. But many students do not like Maths because they think it is a difficult subject. This is a myth. Maths is related to our lives. It helps us solve problems such as time related matters, buying goods, playing games, eating and drinking, studying, driving a vehicle and cultivation. We learn Maths in school and it helps us in our day to day lives.
Maths is the basis of many subjects. Mathematics has advanced gradually with human civilization. I have read about great Mathematicians like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Archimedes. I love Maths very much. I hope to do my higher education in Maths. I enjoy studying, learning and solving Mathematical problems.
Nguồn: Internet
(Cái này tương tự thôi)
MB: Giới thiệu(ba, mẹ, ông, bà, dì, dượng, em, anh, chị, người ấy,...)
TB:-Tả đơn giản.
-Kỉ niệm về người đó.
-Tình cảm của mình với người đó.
My favourite place which is important to me is my grandfather's house. It was in village and i lived there when I was little. After that time every summer I visited it till now. So I associated it with carefree and happy childhood.
It was a big wooden house with six rooms: three bedrooms, living-room, kitchen with cellar and library. I was an only child and did what I wanted there. But I never dropped in one bedroom, we called it "the last room". Even now I feel strange fear to go into that room.
That house was cold in the winter but it was very big, light and cosy. there was a real stove, and when grandfather set a fire, it made a soft, warm and homely athmosphere with its characteristic sound of burning. There was a large garden, where were kitchen-garden, greenhouse and summerhouse, where we used to drink tea in eveing.
Now it is an old house, where nobody lives in. But I feel a warm nostalgia everytime when I visited it and I keep it in my mind as a happy moments of my life in a place, important to me.

Top Bottom