Cựu Mod Văn
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2020
Lâm Đồng
Lý Tự Trọng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

My country has a lot of festival, but i like Tet most. The new year festival is the first day of the year in the Gregorian( Western) calender. Just prior to the holiday, families clean their houses carefully in order to bring good luck into their homes. They will buy fruit, candy, new clothes, make chung cake and coconut jam or ginger jam. Families gather for a reunion dinner on New Year's eve. They will wish all the best lucky will come to them.

Các bạn sửa và góp ý giúp mình với,:p các bạn có cách nào để học ngữ pháp tốt ko, tại mình tệ ngữ pháp với phần viết nên ko biết làm thế nào, cảm ơn nhìu lắm:rongcon39

Reactions: Dương Phạm 106

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
My country has a lot of contry, but I like Tet most. The new year festival is the first day of the year in the Gregorian( Western) calendar. Just before the holiday, families clean their houses carefully to bring good luck into their homes. They will buy fruit, candy new clothes, make Chung cake and coconut jam or ginger jam. Families gather for a reunion dinner on New Year's eve. They will wish all the best lucky will come to them.
Nói chung là ổn rồi nhé ^^

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
My country has a lot of contry, but i like Tet most. The new year festival is the first day of the year in the Gregorian( Western) calender. Just prior to the holiday, families clean their houses carefully in order to bring good luck into their homes. They will buy fruit, candy new clothes, make chung cake and coconut jam or ginger jam. Families gather for a reunion dinner on New Year's eve. They will wish all the best lucky will come to them.

Các bạn sửa và góp ý giúp mình với,:p các bạn có cách nào để học ngữ pháp tốt ko, tại mình tệ ngữ pháp với phần viết nên ko biết làm thế nào, cảm ơn nhìu lắm:rongcon39
My country has a lot of contry (festivals),but i (I) like Tet most. The new year festival is the first day of the year in the Gregorian( Western) calender (calender). Just prior to (before) the holiday, families clean their houses carefully in order to (to) bring good luck into (to) their homes. They will buy fruit, candy new clothes, make chung (Chung) cake and coconut jam or ginger jam. Families gather for a reunion dinner on New Year's eve. They will wish all the best lucky (luck)will come to them.

Reactions: giangha13062013

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
My country has a lot of festivals, but I like Tet most. The new year festival is the first day of the year in the Gregorian (Western) calendar. Just before the holiday, families clean their houses carefully to bring good luck to their homes. They will buy fruit, candy, new clothes, make Chung cake and coconut jam or ginger jam. Families gather for a reunion dinner on New Year's Eve. They will wish all the good luck will come to them.
đã sửa nhé
bạn nhớ viết hoa tên lễ hội và viết in hoa "I" nhé

Top Bottom