English THPT ERROR IDENTIFICATION

vuhoa07

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

No one wants to be the person who always arrives the last. Here is some advice to help you get
there on time, whatever the occasion.
Imagine the worst. Don’t think that eveything will go on perfectly and you will arrive at a place in
the shortest time possible. Leave more early than you need to. Then, when you can not find a
parking place, or there is a long queue, it won’t make you late.
Tell people how much time you have. If someone starts talking to you, and you don’t have much
time, speak “I only have five minutes.” Then, after five minutes, make sure you will leave. Say ‘I
am sorry but I have to go.’
Nobody will think you are rude. Find things do while you wait. Some people are always late,
because they hate waiting for other people. If it is you, you should take something with you to do
whereas you are waiting. Don’t try doing ‘just one more thing’ before leaving for an appointment.

*10 ERRORS

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
No one wants to be the person who always arrives the last. Here is some advice to help you get
Imagine the worst. Don’t think that eveything will go on perfectly and you will arrive at a place in
the shortest time possible. Leave more early than you need to. Then, when you can not find a
Tell people how much time you have. If someone starts talking to you, and you don’t have much
time, speak “I only have five minutes.” Then, after five minutes, make sure you will leave. Say ‘I
Nobody will think you are rude. Find things do while you wait. Some people are always late,
because they hate waiting for other people. If it is you, you should take something with you to do
whereas you are waiting. Don’t try doing ‘just one more thing’ before leaving for an appointment.

*10 ERRORS
vuhoa07Bạn tham khảo nhé:

No one wants to be the person who always arrives the -> bỏ the last. Here is some advice to help you get
Imagine the worst. Don’t think that eveything-> everything will go on->go perfectly and you will arrive at a place in
the shortest time possible. Leave more early->earlier( tính từ ngắn) than you need to. Then, when you can not find a
time, speak “I only have five minutes.” Then, after five minutes, make sure you will leave-> leave. Say ‘I
Nobody will think you are rude. Find things do -> to do while you . Some people are always late,
because they hate waiting for other people. If it -> this is you, you should take something with you to do
whereas-> while you are waiting. Don’t try doing -> to do ‘just one more thing’ before leaving->you leave for an appointment.

Đoạn văn này theo mình tìm hiểu thì ở trong sách : Cambridge English Empower Pre-intermediate
Student's Book
nhé (page 130).
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vuhoa07 and chi254

vuhoa07

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
Bạn tham khảo nhé:

No one wants to be the person who always arrives the -> bỏ the last. Here is some advice to help you get
Imagine the worst. Don’t think that eveything-> everything will go on->go perfectly and you will arrive at a place in
the shortest time possible. Leave more early->earlier( tính từ ngắn) than you need to. Then, when you can not find a
time, speak “I only have five minutes.” Then, after five minutes, make sure you will leave-> leave. Say ‘I
Nobody will think you are rude. Find things do -> to do while you . Some people are always late,
because they hate waiting for other people. If it -> this is you, you should take something with you to do
whereas-> while you are waiting. Don’t try doing -> to do ‘just one more thing’ before leaving->you leave for an appointment.

Đoạn văn này theo mình tìm hiểu thì ở trong sách : Cambridge English Empower Pre-intermediate
Student's Book
nhé (page 130).
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Trần Ngọc ftuem cảm ơn c ạaa:Tonton1

• Love
Reactions: Tannie0903

vuhoa07

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
Bạn tham khảo nhé:

Student's Book
nhé (page 130).
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Trần Ngọc ftuchị ơi cho em hỏi thêm: Don’t try doing -> to do ‘just one more thing’ before leaving->you leave for an appointment.
sao câu này k để là before leaving ạ?

Top Bottom