English THCS english 9

tudophuctram

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng sáu 2017
Ninh Thuận
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II. Give the correct form of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.
1. There are a lot of silk_____ such as scarves, ties and dresses in our shop. (PRODUCE)
2. Bat Trang is one of the most famous _____ craft villages in Ha Noi. (TRADITION)
3. We should read this leaflet to see what _____ are organized during the festival.(ACT)
4. They showed me a marble sculpture which was ____________ made by hand.(SKILL)
5. Last week we had a ______trip to an ancient village on the outskirts of Ha Noi.(MEMORY)
6. Obviously, our handicrafts are in _____ with those of other villages.(COMPETE)
7. Do you know that ______ have to follow 15 stages to make a conical hat?(ART)
8. My grandfather has devoted himself to many _______ events in our community.(CULTURE)
9. You should spend at least one week to visit the tourist______ in this city.(ATTRACT)
10. We are impressed by a wide ______ of lacquerwares in the showroom.(VARY)
cho mình cảm ơn nhé:p:p

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
II. Give the correct form of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.
1. There are a lot of silk_____ such as scarves, ties and dresses in our shop. (PRODUCE) products
2. Bat Trang is one of the most famous _____ craft villages in Ha Noi. (TRADITION) traditional
3. We should read this leaflet to see what _____ are organized during the festival.(ACT) activities
4. They showed me a marble sculpture which was ____________ made by hand.(SKILL) skilfully
5. Last week we had a ______trip to an ancient village on the outskirts of Ha Noi.(MEMORY) memorable
6. Obviously, our handicrafts are in _____ with those of other villages.(COMPETE) competition
7. Do you know that ______ have to follow 15 stages to make a conical hat?(ART) artists
8. My grandfather has devoted himself to many _______ events in our community.(CULTURE) cultural
9. You should spend at least one week to visit the tourist______ in this city.(ATTRACT) attractions
10. We are impressed by a wide ______ of lacquerwares in the showroom.(VARY) variety

Top Bottom