Nguyễn Ngọc Duyên.

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười 2018
Khánh Hòa
Trường THCS Trưng Vương
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Write about 40 words telling how you can prevent a cold.
2. Write about 40 words telling how to keep fit and stay healthy.
3. Write about 40 words things we should do to take care of our teeth.
4. Write about 40 words favorite food. Why?
5. Write about 40 words favorite drink. Why?
6. Write about 40 words favorite sport. Why?
7. Write about 40 words favorite TV program. Why?

Reactions: anlong6@gmail.com

Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh

As all we know, keeping fit and staying healthy are always the dreams of all people , especially the women. So, in this passage, I will list some tips to help you keep fit as well as stay healthy easily. First of all , eating well and exercising often when you're a teenager will also help you stay in good health later in life. Getting enough sleep is another really important way to stay healthy. The more important things than that is, you have to get a balance in your diet of the right amount of each food group. To be more precise , you should limit eating sweets and junk food but drink water and natural juices which don't have loads of sugar. To sum up, there are some ways you can do to keep fit and stay healthy that I've mentioned above.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Dạng chung để viết 1 bài luận là trả lời 5W - 1H
What, Where, When, Who, Why - How.
Em nên tự đặt các câu hỏi rồi trả lời.
VD đề 7:
Chương trình đó là gì? (what)
E xem nó ở đâu? khi nào?
Vì sao em xem nó?
Nó đem lại lợi ích cho em như thế nào?

Reactions: Hồ Bảo Trâm

anlong6@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng ba 2019
Nam Định
Trường học
4)My favorite food is Italian for three reasons. First of all, I’m half Italian. I am Italian from my mom’s side of the family. Happily I am proud to be Italian. Also, It is not an every day food. I love the mouth watering meat sause. Plus I love the lasagna my mom makes. Yum! An important reason, is I enjoy diffrent kinds of noodles. I love Fettuccine Alfrado with small shrimp. Diffrent kinds of noodles are good. In conclusion, Italian food is the best.
5)Favorite drink: Vietnam is a tropical country. So there are many kinds of foods and drinks to choose. I like all kinds of fruits such as avocado, mango, orange, apple, etc. But the drink I love most is avocado smoothie. This healthy smoothie is perfect for a breakfast, a quick snack, or whenever I need a healthy boost. Avocados are high in fat, healthy type of fat. They also contain fat-soluble vitamin E, vitamin C. Especially, avocados are an excellent source of antioxidant carotenoids like alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin that may help slow aging, prevent certain cancers, heart disease, lose weight and improve your skin tone. Let’s enjoy our instant breakfast avocado smoothie and have an awesome day!
6)My favorite sport is badminton. There are four reasons why . Firstly, It help improve my health . I try play it about 2 times a week. It makes me feel energetic . Secondly, I enjoy the feeling when the badminton flies though the air. I can change the movement of the badminton without much effort which makes my opponent lose . Thirdly, I can make many friends when I play badminton. I often play it with different kinds of people.Our skills improve with exercise. When we on a break, we talk about many interesting subjects. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball or soccer. This lessens the possibility of being hurt.

Nguồn GOOGLE

Top Bottom