THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Mọi người giúp em viết một đoạn hội thoại tiếng anh về vấn đề bạo lực học đường với ạ:>>>
Tham khảo ạ!!!
A: Hello everyone, for today's meeting we will be discussing the topic of school violence! Today we will explore the three main questions related to the topic of school violence are:
+ What is the cause of school violence?
+ What are the consequences of school violence?
+ What is the way to deal with school violence?
Let's get started with the first question !!!!
B: In my opinion, school violence starts from conflicts like fighting for something.
C: I think school violence also occurs when you play too much, it was fun at first, but after a while it led to fighting.
D: In my opinion, there are some friends who see that anyone that they do not like will hit, school violence also occurs.
A: All of the reasons you give are correct, your set of opinions will get a complete answer. Let's move on to question 2!
C: The consequence of school violence is that it affects the morale of those who suffer from mild violence, causing depression in a short time, but in severe cases, you must seek help from medicines for mental stability.
D: As I think, the violence at school has physical consequences as well. It could be a cut, a skin scratch, a broken arm, a broken leg, or even a broken head.
A: The answers couldn't be more perfect! Let's go to the last question !!
B: From my point of view, we should ask the help of a third person, whom we really trust, stand out to resolve conflicts, talk clearly.
C: In my opinion, I will ask for the help of adults like teachers and parents to help, not arbitrarily do anything to avoid dangerous things.
A: Great, great solutions. Our event is over here, thank you for your positive help throughout the event.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom