Banned
Banned
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Quảng Nam
THCS Điện Thắng Nam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Do you agree or disagree with the opinions below? 1. It's dangerous to buy things online because you can't see what you are getting
2. There are some things that you shouldn't be allowed to sell on online auction sites.
3. Selling things online is the easiest way to make money without working

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Do you agree or disagree with the opinions below?
1. It's dangerous to buy things online because you can't see what you are getting
2. There are some things that you shouldn't be allowed to sell on online auction sites.
3. Selling things online is the easiest way to make money without working
I agree that buying online can be dangerous. We might be cheated by a seller who sells a product which in fact looks different than the one presented online. The product may be of different colour, shape or just be faulty.
I agree. Dangerous or unhealthy products shouldn't be available online, especially for young people. They shouldn't have such an easy access to alcohol, drugs, medicine and so on.
I think so because shopping online is getting more and more popular. We buy not only in online shops but also from private sellers. That's why it is easy to make money. We can just sell what we don't need.

Top Bottom