Quảng Ngãi
Trường THCS Bình Đông

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Friends have more influence than family on teenager. Discuss. What do you think about that? Tell me your opinion
[ Các bạn có thể trình bày ý kiên riêng ] . Thanks a lot
A lot of people would say that friends have more influence than family on teenagers. Some believe that family is the most important. Different people have different angles of thoughts.

Teenagers are surely influenced by their family a lot, since they know them their whole life. But teenagers usually do not listen to their parents, they go out with friends, they meet new people and try new things. They can be influenced in negative ways, which are smoking, missing from school, alcohol and even drugs. Usually, if parents do not have time for their teenager or ignore them, they are more likely to get into dangerous society and end up being influenced by friends.

On the other hand, friends can have very postive influence, for example, they can motivate you to study, they can show you new hobbies and so on.

My view is that it depends on everyone's personallity if they want to be influenced more by friends or family. I am not really influenced by friends, I just form my own opinions and stuff. Everyone is different.

I think friends have more influence but sometimes it depends on family and society how they will be influenced because not all the teenagers are the same.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
A lot of people would say that friends have more influence than family on teenagers. Some believe that family is the most important. Different people have different angles of thoughts.

Teenagers are surely influenced by their family a lot, since they know them their whole life. But teenagers usually do not listen to their parents, they go out with friends, they meet new people and try new things. They can be influenced in negative ways, which are smoking, missing from school, alcohol and even drugs. Usually, if parents do not have time for their teenager or ignore them, they are more likely to get into dangerous society and end up being influenced by friends.

On the other hand, friends can have very postive influence, for example, they can motivate you to study, they can show you new hobbies and so on.

My view is that it depends on everyone's personallity if they want to be influenced more by friends or family. I am not really influenced by friends, I just form my own opinions and stuff. Everyone is different.

I think friends have more influence but sometimes it depends on family and society how they will be influenced because not all the teenagers are the same.
Teenagers are surely influenced by their family a lot since they know them their whole life. But teenagers usually do not listen to their parents, they go out with friends, they meet new people and try new things. They can be influenced in negative ways, which are smoking, missing from school, alcohol and even drugs. Usually, if parents do not have time for their teenager or ignore them, they are more likely to get into dangerous society and end up being influenced by friends.
On the other hand, friends can have very postive --->positive influence, for example, they can motivate you to study, they can show you new hobbies and so on.
My view is that it depends on everyone's personallity --->personality if they want to be influenced more by friends or family. I am not really influenced by friends, I just form my own opinions and stuff. Everyone is different.
I think friends have more influence but sometimes it depends on family and society how they will be influenced because not all the teenagers ---> (bỏ the) are the same.
Có sửa lại vài lỗi nhé em.

Reactions: npan_184
Top Bottom