Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete each sentence with suitable prepositions or particles. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes.

1. The company always takes ___________ new staff for the summer period.

2. Negotiations broke _____________ because of a disagreement about trading arrangements.

3. It was so noisy in the room that I couldn’t make ___________ what Jill was saying.

4. No one expected that the new fashion would catch _________ as quickly as it has.

5. The robbers made ____________ a large amount of money.

6. Wendy asked the bank for a loan in order to set ___________ a gardening business.

7. Mark thinks there are problems in the contract and he is set __________ our signing it.

8. The smell of cabbage in the hall immediately put me ___________ the idea of asking for a room there.

9. They don’t have much money, just enough to get ___________.

10. When the journalist asked her a question in front of many cameras she didn’t utter a word. We all put her reaction _____________ stress.

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Complete each sentence with suitable prepositions or particles. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes.

1. The company always takes ___________ new staff for the summer period.

2. Negotiations broke _____________ because of a disagreement about trading arrangements.

3. It was so noisy in the room that I couldn’t make ___________ what Jill was saying.

4. No one expected that the new fashion would catch _________ as quickly as it has.

5. The robbers made ____________ a large amount of money.

6. Wendy asked the bank for a loan in order to set ___________ a gardening business.

7. Mark thinks there are problems in the contract and he is set __________ our signing it.

8. The smell of cabbage in the hall immediately put me ___________ the idea of asking for a room there.

9. They don’t have much money, just enough to get ___________.

10. When the journalist asked her a question in front of many cameras she didn’t utter a word. We all put her reaction _____________ stress.
Zelly Nguyễn
1. The company always takes ____on_______ new staff for the summer period. (tuyển thêm)

2. Negotiations broke _____down________ because of a disagreement about trading arrangements. (ngừng)

3. It was so noisy in the room that I couldn’t make _____out______ what Jill was saying. (hiểu)

4. No one expected that the new fashion would catch _____on____ as quickly as it has. (trở nên nổi tiếng)

5. The robbers made _____away with_______ a large amount of money. (trốn thoát)

6. Wendy asked the bank for a loan in order to set ____up_______ a gardening business. (thành lập)

7. Mark thinks there are problems in the contract and he is set _____on_____ our signing it. (quyết tâm)

8. The smell of cabbage in the hall immediately put me ____off_______ the idea of asking for a room there. (=discourage)

9. They don’t have much money, just enough to get _____by______. (sống qua ngày)

10. When the journalist asked her a question in front of many cameras she didn’t utter a word. We all put her reaction ____down to_________ stress.

Bạn tham khảo nhé, Chúc bạn học tốt!

• Love
Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn
Top Bottom