Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences with the appropriate phrasal verbs from the box in their correct form. There are two extra ones that you do not need to use. Write your answers into the box below.

put through / come by / die down / take over / bear up / get into /

look on / join in / give away / call for / carry out / drop off

1. I didn't think he would _______ so well in that situation.

2. Come and help me to carry the boxes! Don't just stand there _______!

3. I watched a horror film on TV last night, but I can't remember how it ended. I must have ____ before the end.

4. Tomorrow, we will be _______ an experiment to test this theory.

5. Just ask them if you can play and I'm sure they'll let you _______.

6. Do you think the wind has _______ enough for us to go sailing without any danger?

7. Environmentalists are _______ stricter controls on the use of leaded petrol.

8. The robber couldn't explain how he _______ such a large amount of money when the police caught him.

9. Did you hear about the millionaire who _______ his entire fortune to charity?

10. Who is going to _______ the family business when Arstha's father retires?

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Complete the sentences with the appropriate phrasal verbs from the box in their correct form. There are two extra ones that you do not need to use. Write your answers into the box below.

1. I didn't think he would _______ so well in that situation.

2. Come and help me to carry the boxes! Don't just stand there _______!

3. I watched a horror film on TV last night, but I can't remember how it ended. I must have ____ before the end.

4. Tomorrow, we will be _______ an experiment to test this theory.

5. Just ask them if you can play and I'm sure they'll let you _______.

6. Do you think the wind has _______ enough for us to go sailing without any danger?

7. Environmentalists are _______ stricter controls on the use of leaded petrol.

8. The robber couldn't explain how he _______ such a large amount of money when the police caught him.

9. Did you hear about the millionaire who _______ his entire fortune to charity?

10. Who is going to _______ the family business when Arstha's father retires?
Zelly NguyễnComplete the sentences with the appropriate phrasal verbs from the box in their correct form. There are two extra ones that you do not need to use. Write your answers into the box below.

1. I didn't think he would __bear up_____ so well in that situation.(giữ tinh thần lạc quan trong hoàn cảnh khó khăn)

2. Come and help me to carry the boxes! Don't just stand there _looking on______!(đứng nhìn mà không làm gì)

3. I watched a horror film on TV last night, but I can't remember how it ended. I must have dropped off____ before the end.(ngủ quên)

4. Tomorrow, we will be _carring out______ an experiment to test this theory.(tiến hành)

5. Just ask them if you can play and I'm sure they'll let you _join in( tham gia)______.

6. Do you think the wind has __died down_____ enough for us to go sailing without any danger?(giảm nhẹ dần)

7. Environmentalists are _calling for______ stricter controls on the use of leaded petrol.(công khai yêu cầu)

8. The robber couldn't explain how he __came by_____ such a large amount of money when the police caught him.( thành công, kiếm được)

9. Did you hear about the millionaire who _gave away______ his entire fortune to charity?( từ thiện)

10. Who is going to _take over______ the family business when Arstha's father retires?( tiếp quản)

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn

Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng

1. I didn't think he would __bear up_____ so well in that situation.(giữ tinh thần lạc quan trong hoàn cảnh khó khăn)

2. Come and help me to carry the boxes! Don't just stand there _looking on______!(đứng nhìn mà không làm gì)

3. I watched a horror film on TV last night, but I can't remember how it ended. I must have dropped off____ before the end.(ngủ quên)

4. Tomorrow, we will be _carring out______ an experiment to test this theory.(tiến hành)

5. Just ask them if you can play and I'm sure they'll let you _join in( tham gia)______.

6. Do you think the wind has __died down_____ enough for us to go sailing without any danger?(giảm nhẹ dần)

7. Environmentalists are _calling for______ stricter controls on the use of leaded petrol.(công khai yêu cầu)

8. The robber couldn't explain how he __came by_____ such a large amount of money when the police caught him.( thành công, kiếm được)

9. Did you hear about the millionaire who _gave away______ his entire fortune to charity?( từ thiện)

10. Who is going to _take over______ the family business when Arstha's father retires?( tiếp quản)

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Trần Ngọc ftu

Top Bottom