Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in the gaps in the following sentences with suitable particles. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. There is an example at the beginning (0).
. He finds it hard to put _________ the noise of the nearby factory.
Answer: up with
1. Hardly anyone would have thought that the boxing champion would give ____________ after the first round.
2. Would you mind turning the radio down a little? I’m feeling weary ____________ the noise it’s making.
3. That chair is not very strong. Do you think it is ____________ your weight?
4. Leave me alone. I’m not ____________ the mood for your silly joke.
5. He never told us he was Italian and that his real name was Franco. We all knew him ____________ the name of Eddie.
6. The firefighters fought the blaze while the crowd looked ____________.
7. Guess who I bumped ____________ in town. Our old physics teacher, Mr. Watson.
8. I’m sorry to hear that Dick and Peter have fallen ____________.They were such good friends.
9. Don’t worry. The pain should wear ____________ fairly soon.
10. If everyone chips ____________ we can get the kitchen painted by noon.

Reactions: Tannie0903

AlexisBorjanov

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2020
Hà Nội
Earth
1. Hardly anyone would have thought that the boxing champion would give up after the first round.
2. Would you mind turning the radio down a little? I’m feeling weary of the noise it’s making.
3. That chair is not very strong. Do you think it is up to your weight?
4. Leave me alone. I’m not in the mood for your silly joke.
5. He never told us he was Italian and that his real name was Franco. We all knew him by the name of Eddie.
6. The firefighters fought the blaze while the crowd looked on.
7. Guess who I bumped into in town. Our old physics teacher, Mr. Watson.
8. I’m sorry to hear that Dick and Peter have fallen out.They were such good friends.
9. Don’t worry. The pain should wear out fairly soon.
10. If everyone chips in we can get the kitchen painted by noon.

Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Fill in the gaps in the following sentences with suitable particles. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. There is an example at the beginning (0).
1. Hardly anyone would have thought that the boxing champion would give ____________ after the first round.
2. Would you mind turning the radio down a little? I’m feeling weary ____________ the noise it’s making.
3. That chair is not very strong. Do you think it is ____________ your weight?
4. Leave me alone. I’m not ____________ the mood for your silly joke.
5. He never told us he was Italian and that his real name was Franco. We all knew him ____________ the name of Eddie.
6. The firefighters fought the blaze while the crowd looked ____________.
7. Guess who I bumped ____________ in town. Our old physics teacher, Mr. Watson.
8. I’m sorry to hear that Dick and Peter have fallen ____________.They were such good friends.
9. Don’t worry. The pain should wear ____________ fairly soon.
10. If everyone chips ____________ we can get the kitchen painted by noon.
1. Hardly anyone would have thought that the boxing champion would give ____in________ after the first round.(to admit that you have been defeated by somebody/something)
2. Would you mind turning the radio down a little? I’m feeling weary ____of________ the noise it’s making.(no longer interested in or enthusiastic about something)
3. That chair is not very strong. Do you think it is ___up to( (lên tới)_________ your weight?
4. Leave me alone. I’m not ____in________ the mood for( (có tâm trạng làm gì) your silly joke.
5. He never told us he was Italian and that his real name was Franco. We all knew him ____under________ the name of( dưới cái tên) Eddie.
6. The firefighters fought the blaze while the crowd looked ___on _________.( to watch something without becoming involved in it yourself)
7. Guess who I bumped _____into( (va phải)_______ in town. Our old physics teacher, Mr. Watson.
8. I’m sorry to hear that Dick and Peter have fallen __out__________.They were such good friends.(to have an argument with somebody so that you are no longer friendly with them)
9. Don’t worry. The pain should wear ______off( biến mất dần) ______ fairly soon.
10. If everyone chips ____in________ we can get the kitchen painted by noon( to give some money so that a group of people can buy something together)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:

-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn
Top Bottom