Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the following sentences with one appropriate preposition for each blank.
  1. The government’s plans to reduce crime came ________for a lot of criticism from freedom groups.
  2. I was ________the impression that you like Indian food.
  3. This is one of the exceptions ________the rule.
  4. The factory paid ________nearly a million pounds to their employees who were injured in the explosion.
  5. Before they open the new factory, a lot of the young people round here were ________the dole.
  6. Mr. Horrid was a terrible teacher and obviously not cut ________for teaching.
  7. I can’t cancel my arrangements ________such short notice.
  8. All the police’s efforts to find him were ________vain.
  9. The farmhouse we stayed in was completely ________the beaten track.
  10. She’s gone and this time it’s ________good.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Complete the following sentences with one appropriate preposition for each blank.
  1. The government’s plans to reduce crime came ________for a lot of criticism from freedom groups.
  2. I was ________the impression that you like Indian food.
  3. This is one of the exceptions ________the rule.
  4. The factory paid ________nearly a million pounds to their employees who were injured in the explosion.
  5. Before they open the new factory, a lot of the young people round here were ________the dole.
  6. Mr. Horrid was a terrible teacher and obviously not cut ________for teaching.
  7. I can’t cancel my arrangements ________such short notice.
  8. All the police’s efforts to find him were ________vain.
  9. The farmhouse we stayed in was completely ________the beaten track.
  10. She’s gone and this time it’s ________good.
  1. The government’s plans to reduce crime came ___in_____for a lot of criticism from freedom groups.(to receive something, especially something unpleasant)
  2. I was __under______the impression that you like Indian food.(believing, usually wrongly, that something is true or is happening)
  3. This is one of the exceptions __to______the rule.(a thing that does not follow a rule)
  4. The factory paid ___out_____nearly a million pounds to their employees who were injured in the explosion.(to pay a large sum of money for something)
  5. Before they open the new factory, a lot of the young people round here were __on______the dole.(= without a job)
  6. Mr. Horrid was a terrible teacher and obviously not cut ___out_____for teaching.(to have the qualities and abilities needed for something)
  7. I can’t cancel my arrangements _at_______such short notice.(not long in advance; without warning or time for preparation)
  8. All the police’s efforts to find him were _____in___vain.(without success)
  9. The farmhouse we stayed in was completely ________the beaten track. (far away from other people, houses, etc.)
  10. She’s gone and this time it’s __for______good. (forever)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:

-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom