Richardmn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng bảy 2021
Yên Bái
THCS Quang Trung
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Some of the foreigners (live)………………….in Oxford here for quite a long time, but they (not speak)………………………..English very well. My friend, Peter, for instance, who (come)………………….from Basle, and (come)……………………….here a year ago, still (speak)………………………..with a strong Swiss accent. He (come)………………………….here on business. Although I (be)………………… here only three months, I (pick)…………………………..enough English to be able to correct Peter frequently, but as I (learn)………………………at the school here, I have an unfair advantage over Peter, who is a good fellow, and (be)…………………….most helpful in showing me about London during the first weeks of my stay.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Some of the foreigners (live)………………….in Oxford here for quite a long time, but they (not speak)………………………..English very well. My friend, Peter, for instance, who (come)………………….from Basle, and (come)……………………….here a year ago, still (speak)………………………..with a strong Swiss accent. He (come)………………………….here on business. Although I (be)………………… here only three months, I (pick)…………………………..enough English to be able to correct Peter frequently, but as I (learn)………………………at the school here, I have an unfair advantage over Peter, who is a good fellow, and (be)…………………….most helpful in showing me about London during the first weeks of my stay.
Some of the foreigners have lived in Oxford here for quite a long time, but they don't speak English very well. My friend, Peter, for instance, who comes from Basle, and came here a year ago, still spoke with a strong Swiss accent. He came here on business. Although I was here only three months, I picked enough English to be able to correct Peter frequently, but as I learn at the school here, I have an unfair advantage over Peter, who is a good fellow, and was most helpful in showing me about London during the first weeks of my stay.
Học tốt!

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
mình nghĩ vế trước cũng là "came" chứ nhỉ
Em nghĩ sai rồi a ~
Tại sao nhỉ?
"come from" là điều dĩ nhiên (sự thật hiển nhiên, không thể chối cãi) thì phải là thì hiện tại đơn
Còn ở đằng sau có "ago" (thì quá khứ đơn) thì điền "came" là đúng rồi

Top Bottom