ngocvan9999

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
bình tây
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

"I am the (1)rainforest. I watched them grow up here. They've left . But they always come back . Yes , they always come back . For my trees, their ..(2)... My plants, their ...(3)... For my beauty their escape. I've always been there for them. And I have been more than generous. Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone (4)forever. But humans, they're so (5)smart. So (6)amazing. Such big brains and opposable thumbs. They know how to make things. (7)Amazing things. Now, why would they need an old forest anymore? Jungles?...(8)...? Well, they do breathe (9)air. And I make ...(10).... Have they thought about that? Humans, They'll figure it out. Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.”
Hãy điền các từ vào chỗ trống: air, amazing, forever, medicines, rainforest, smart, trees, wood ( chú ý mỗi từ có thể điền vào nhiều vị trí khác nhau )
Em điền được vài từ ạ mong anh chị giúp đỡ

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
"I am the (1)rainforest. I watched them grow up here. They've left . But they always come back . Yes , they always come back . For my trees, their ..(2)... My plants, their ...(3)... For my beauty their escape. I've always been there for them. And I have been more than generous. Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone (4)forever. But humans, they're so (5)smart. So (6)amazing. Such big brains and opposable thumbs. They know how to make things. (7)Amazing things. Now, why would they need an old forest anymore? Jungles?...(8)...? Well, they do breathe (9)air. And I make ...(10).... Have they thought about that? Humans, They'll figure it out. Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.”
Hãy điền các từ vào chỗ trống: air, amazing, forever, medicines, rainforest, smart, trees, wood ( chú ý mỗi từ có thể điền vào nhiều vị trí khác nhau )
Em điền được vài từ ạ mong anh chị giúp đỡ
"I am the (1)rainforest. I watched them grow up here. They've left . But they always come back . Yes , they always come back . For my trees, their ..(2).wood .. My plants, their ...(3).medicines.. For my beauty their escape. I've always been there for them. And I have been more than generous. Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone (4)forever. But humans, they're so (5)smart. So (6)smart. Such big brains and opposable thumbs. They know how to make things. (7)Amazing things. Now, why would they need an old forest anymore? Jungles?...(8)trees...? Well, they do breathe (9)air. And I make ...(10).air... Have they thought about that? Humans, They'll figure it out. Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.”

Top Bottom