Ngoại ngữ điền từ vào chỗ trống

thanhnama1

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
29 Tháng bảy 2017
Tây Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.Read this letter and fill in each blank with one suitable preposition
Thank you very much (1)........... your letter in which you told me(2).............your holidays.I was greatly interested (3)............reading (4)........your trip (5)........Scotland. I spent all summer (6)..........London because my mother was not well and I had to look (7)...........her. Hơ ever (8)..........the end(9)........ August, my brother and I went (10).............. a trip to the seaside
2.Fill in the place with the suitable form of the word in the bracket
1. Thay decorated the house to make it more .......................on tet holiday. (attract)
2.She wasn't able to accept his ........................to the party because she was too busy
3. Do you know the exact........................of mount Everest.(high)
4.If you often do your morning exercise ,you will be ...............(health)
5.What is the................................of our school yard.(wide)
6.What was your...................................last year.(weigh)
7. What is the ..........................of this lake.(deep)
8 He made a very interesting..............................yesterdays?(speak)
9.He is a ..................................boy.he can make people do want he wants.(persuade)

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Thank you very much (1)....for....... your letter in which you told me(2).....about........your holidays.I was greatly interested (3).....in.......reading (4)...about.....your trip (5)....in....Scotland. I spent all summer (6).....in.....London because my mother was not well and I had to look (7)....after.......her. Hơ ever (8)....at......the end(9)...of..... August, my brother and I went (10).....on......... a trip to the seaside
2.Fill in the place with the suitable form of the word in the bracket
1. Thay decorated the house to make it more .........attractive..............on tet holiday. (attract)
2.She wasn't able to accept his ..........invitation..............to the party because she was too busy ????
3. Do you know the exact...........height.............of mount Everest.(high)
4.If you often do your morning exercise ,you will be ........healthy.......(health)
5.What is the...........width.....................of our school yard.(wide)
6.What was your...............weight....................last year.(weigh)
7. What is the ...........depth...............of this lake.(deep)
8 He made a very interesting............speech..................yesterdays?(speak)
9.He is a ...............persuasive...................boy.he can make people do want he wants.(persuade)

Lê Linh 1310

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2017
Thanh Hóa
Các bạn ơi giúp mình câu này với nhé :
People said that the Pyramids of Egypt is one of the wonders of the world
( đề là chuyển câu giữa PASSIVE _ ACTIVE nhé ! cảm ơn các bạn

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Vì đề là People said nên chuyển sang bị động đổi thành were said, còn đúng ra phải là people say thì is với say cùng thì nên là to be
- Còn khi vế trước thì hiện tại mà vế sau quá khứ thì là to have been
Bạn có thể xem lại phần ngữ pháp của câu bị động để biết thêm
It was said that The Pyramids of Egypt is one of the wonders of the world

Reactions: Lê Linh 1310
Top Bottom