English THCS Điền từ vào chỗ trống

H

haphuonganh2003

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Parents and friends
We can choose our friends, but we cannot choose our relatives. That does not mean that members of our ____ cannot also be our friends. Many children have a very ___ relationship with their parents, and they see them as friends. Of course when you are a teenager, there are times ____ you do not get on very well with your parents, or they can get angry with yo. That's only natural. There are times when you want to be independent and decide things by ________. After all, nobody is perfect, and we all ___ mistakes. But your parents understand that. When you grow up, you will see that you have many things in common with your mum and dad, and you will become closer to them.
Giúp em với!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bongbin302

Parents and friends
We can choose our friends, but we cannot choose our relatives. That does not mean that members of our ____ cannot also be our friends. Many children have a very ___ relationship with their parents, and they see them as friends. Of course when you are a teenager, there are times ____ you do not get on very well with your parents, or they can get angry with yo. That's only natural. There are times when you want to be independent and decide things by ________. After all, nobody is perfect, and we all ___ mistakes. But your parents understand that. When you grow up, you will see that you have many things in common with your mum and dad, and you will become closer to them.
Giúp em với!
(1)
(2) friendly
(3) that
(4) when
(5) your parents
(6) have
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
I realized why I was lost. It's not because I didn't have a map... It was because I didn't have a destination.
Tôi nhận ra vì sao mình lạc đường, không phải vì tôi không có bản đồ, mà vì tôi không có một điểm đến !

O

one_day

We can choose our friends, but we cannot choose our relatives. That does not mean that members of our family cannot also be our friends. Many children have a very friendly relationship with their parents, and they see them as friends. Of course when you are a teenager, there are times that you do not get on very well with your parents, or they can get angry with yo. That's only natural. There are times when you want to be independent and decide things by yourself. After all, nobody is perfect, and we all have mistakes. But your parents understand that. When you grow up, you will see that you have many things in common with your mum and dad, and you will become closer to them.

Top Bottom