Trịnh Thư

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng hai 2019
Khánh Hòa
Trường THCS Võ Thị Sáu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

"At the time the murder was..............., I was travelling on the 8 o'clock train to London." said the man.
"Do you always catch..............an early train? " asked the inspector.
"Of course I do," answered the man. "I must..................at work at 10 o'clock. My employer will confirm that I was there................time."
"Would a later train get you to work on time?" asked the inspector.
"I suppose it would, but I never catch a later train."
"At what time did you arrive...............the station?"
"At ten to eight. I bought a paper and..............for the train."
"And you didn't notice anything unusual?"
"Of course not."
"I suggest," said the inspector, "that you are not o'clock train, but that you caught the 8.25..................would still get you to work on time. You see, on the morning of the murder, the 8 o'clock train did not run at all. It broke down at Ferngreen station and was taken off the line.
Giúp em vs ạ TvT

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
"At the time the murder was..............., I was travelling on the 8 o'clock train to London." said the man.
"Do you always catch..............an early train? " asked the inspector.
"Of course I do," answered the man. "I must..................at work at 10 o'clock. My employer will confirm that I was there................time."
"Would a later train get you to work on time?" asked the inspector.
"I suppose it would, but I never catch a later train."
"At what time did you arrive...............the station?"
"At ten to eight. I bought a paper and..............for the train."
"And you didn't notice anything unusual?"
"Of course not."
"I suggest," said the inspector, "that you are not o'clock train, but that you caught the 8.25..................would still get you to work on time. You see, on the morning of the murder, the 8 o'clock train did not run at all. It broke down at Ferngreen station and was taken off the line.
Giúp em vs ạ TvT

Bạn sao chép và gõ lại câu này lên google nhé.

Top Bottom