MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Help me, please!
Read the following passage and choose a suitable word to fill in each blank.

The Black family lived (26) next door to me. They were interesting and intelligent people, but they (27)....................... always getting into some sort of trouble. It was usually either illness (28)....................... an accident, but there were other things, too. Their house (29)....................... fire twice, and twice the whole family had to stay (30)....................... me while repairs were made. The Kemps were always losing things, important things (31) ....................... money or keys. Pictures often fell off the (32) ....................... in their house, the children often fell out of their (33) ....................... at night. I used to wake (34) ....................... in the morning and think:” What strange thing will happen (35) ....................... that family today?”

7 1 2 5

Cựu TMod Toán
Thành viên
19 Tháng một 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THPT Chuyên Hà Tĩnh
The Black family lived (26) next door to me. They were interesting and intelligent people, but they (27)...........are............ always getting into some sort of trouble. It was usually either illness (28)..........or............. an accident, but there were other things, too. Their house (29)...........got............ fire twice, and twice the whole family had to stay (30)..............with......... me while repairs were made. The Kemps were always losing things, important things (31) ............like........... money or keys. Pictures often fell off the (32) .........wall.............. in their house, the children often fell out of their (33) ..........bed............. at night. I used to wake (34) .......up................ in the morning and think:” What strange thing will happen (35) ...............to........ that family today?”

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Mình sửa một chỗ thế này thôi ^^ Để ý thì của cả bài là quá khứ nha :D
The Black family lived (26) next door to me. They were interesting and intelligent people, but they (27)...........were ........ always getting into some sort of trouble. It was usually either illness (28)..........or............. an accident, but there were other things, too. Their house (29)...........got............ fire twice, and twice the whole family had to stay (30)..............with......... me while repairs were made. The Kemps were always losing things, important things (31) ............like........... money or keys. Pictures often fell off the (32) .........wall.............. in their house, the children often fell out of their (33) ..........bed............. at night. I used to wake (34) .......up................ in the morning and think:” What strange thing will happen (35) ...............to........ that family today?”

Top Bottom