Ngoại ngữ Điền từ thích hợp vào chỗ trống (Anh chuyên)

Trọngg Nhânn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng năm 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

When Derek was seventeen, he failed most of his school general examinations. His father and mother went to the school to seek the (1)…advice. Mr Baxter said, “I am very sorry your son’s examination (2)…have been so poor. Derek is a very pleasant young man, we’ve much (3)…his company here for the past five years. But I think it would be unwise to expect him to succeed in formal examinations. He hasn’t got the kind of (4)…that can apply itself to hard study. He will get (5)…well at anything that needs fast talking! He’s a most persuasive talker even now; one (6)…he may be a great one. I think he would (7)…become an excellent salesman, just what the country needs perhaps”
A salesman! Derek’s father turned away (8)… some disgust. Had he sent the boy to the most expensive private school in the south-west just to make him a (9)…He certainly had not. He (10)….certainly had not

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
When Derek was seventeen, he failed most of his school general examinations. His father and mother went to the school to seek the (1)…advice. Mr Baxter said, “I am very sorry your son’s examination (2)…have been so poor. Derek is a very pleasant young man, we’ve much (3)…his company here for the past five years. But I think it would be unwise to expect him to succeed in formal examinations. He hasn’t got the kind of (4)…that can apply itself to hard study. He will get (5)…well at anything that needs fast talking! He’s a most persuasive talker even now; one (6)…he may be a great one. I think he would (7)…become an excellent salesman, just what the country needs perhaps”
A salesman! Derek’s father turned away (8)… some disgust. Had he sent the boy to the most expensive private school in the south-west just to make him a (9)…He certainly had not. He (10)….certainly had not
When Derek was seventeen, he failed most of his school general examinations. His father and mother went to the school to seek the (1) school advice. Mr Baxter said, “I am very sorry your son’s examination (2) to have been so poor. Derek is a very pleasant young man, we’ve much (3) for his company here for the past five years. But I think it would be unwise to expect him to succeed in formal examinations. He hasn’t got the kind of (4)studying that can apply itself to hard study. He will get (5)on well at anything that needs fast talking! He’s a most persuasive talker even now; one (6)more he may be a great one. I think he would (7) have become an excellent salesman, just what the country needs perhaps”
A salesman! Derek’s father turned away (8)in some disgust. Had he sent the boy to the most expensive private school in the south-west just to make him a (9)salesman He certainly had not. He (10)...certainly had not
Mình cũng không biết đúng hay sai nữa

Reactions: TajSaker

Trọngg Nhânn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng năm 2017
When Derek was seventeen, he failed most of his school general examinations. His father and mother went to the school to seek the (1) school advice. Mr Baxter said, “I am very sorry your son’s examination (2) to have been so poor. Derek is a very pleasant young man, we’ve much (3) for his company here for the past five years. But I think it would be unwise to expect him to succeed in formal examinations. He hasn’t got the kind of (4)studying that can apply itself to hard study. He will get (5)on well at anything that needs fast talking! He’s a most persuasive talker even now; one (6)more he may be a great one. I think he would (7) have become an excellent salesman, just what the country needs perhaps”
A salesman! Derek’s father turned away (8)in some disgust. Had he sent the boy to the most expensive private school in the south-west just to make him a (9)salesman He certainly had not. He (10)...certainly had not
Mình cũng không biết đúng hay sai nữa
còn câu 10 giùm gì để nhấn mạnh z bạn

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
When Derek was seventeen, he failed most of his school general examinations. His father and mother went to the school to seek the teacher's/councilor's(?)…advice. Mr Baxter said, “I am very sorry your son’s examination to…have been so poor. Derek is a very pleasant young man, we’ve much enjoyed…his company here for the past five years. But I think it would be unwise to expect him to succeed in formal examinations. He hasn’t got the kind of spirit(?)…that can apply itself to hard study. He will get along…well at anything that needs fast talking! He’s a most persuasive talker even now; one day he may be a great one. I think he would definitely…become an excellent salesman, just what the country needs perhaps”
A salesman! Derek’s father turned away in… some disgust. Had he sent the boy to the most expensive private school in the south-west just to make him a salesman. He certainly had not. He would certainly had not

chauvy15.ts@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng tám 2017
When Derek was seventeen, he failed most of his school general examinations. His father and mother went to the school to seek the teacher's/councilor's(?)…advice. Mr Baxter said, “I am very sorry your son’s examination to…have been so poor. Derek is a very pleasant young man, we’ve much enjoyed…his company here for the past five years. But I think it would be unwise to expect him to succeed in formal examinations. He hasn’t got the kind of spirit(?)…that can apply itself to hard study. He will get along…well at anything that needs fast talking! He’s a most persuasive talker even now; one day he may be a great one. I think he would definitely…become an excellent salesman, just what the country needs perhaps”
A salesman! Derek’s father turned away in… some disgust. Had he sent the boy to the most expensive private school in the south-west just to make him a salesman. He certainly had not. He would certainly had not
chỗ thứ 2 ạ, tại sao điền TO ạ?
em cảm ơn

Top Bottom