điền từ theo dạng đúng

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng bảy 2018
Nam Định
THCS Phùng Chí Kiên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

IX. Complete the second sentence using the word given so that it has a similar meaning to the
following sentence. Write between two and five words in the space provided on the answer
sheet. Do NOT change the word given in brackets in any way.
1. That historian is famous for his vast knowledge of primitive life. (AUTHORITY)
 He is.......................................................................................
2. Nobody could possibly believe the story about her achievements. (BEYOND)
 The story about her achievements ..........................................................................
3. I couldn't make sense of the radio message because of the interference. (IMPOSSIBLE)
The interference on the radio .............................................. to make sense of the message.
4. They arrived at the station with only a minute to spare. (NICK)
 They arrived at the station.................... time.
5. David praised her exceptionally good choice of venue for the party.
(CONGRATULATED)
 David......................................................a good venue for the party.
Complete the unfinished sentence in such a way that it means nearly the same as the
sentence printed before it.
6. Were Jack not so affluent a man, she would not be dating with him.
 But.............................................................................., she would not be dating with him.
7. It is likely that they forgot about the extra class.
 They.............................................................................
8. Do you have any scarves? I'm looking for one that's woolen, green and fairly long.
 I'm looking for a...........................................................
9. You should not lock this door for any reason when the building is open to the public.
 Under no ..................................................................... when the building is open to the public.
10. A bee sting is more likely to cause death these days than a snake bite.
Death............................................................................by a snake bite these days.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
IX. Complete the second sentence using the word given so that it has a similar meaning to the
following sentence. Write between two and five words in the space provided on the answer
1. That historian is famous for his vast knowledge of primitive life. (AUTHORITY)
 He is.......................................................................................
 The story about her achievements ..........................................................................
3. I couldn't make sense of the radio message because of the interference. (IMPOSSIBLE)
The interference on the radio .............................................. to make sense of the message.
 They arrived at the station.................... time.
(CONGRATULATED)
 David......................................................a good venue for the party.
Complete the unfinished sentence in such a way that it means nearly the same as the
 But.............................................................................., she would not be dating with him.
 They.............................................................................
8. Do you have any scarves? I'm looking for one that's woolen, green and fairly long.
 I'm looking for a...........................................................
9. You should not lock this door for any reason when the building is open to the public.
 Under no ..................................................................... when the building is open to the public.
Death............................................................................by a snake bite these days.
 He is.................an authority on (the history of) primitive life..................................
 The story about her achievements ...................was beyond belief..........................
The interference on the radio ...............made it impossible................ to make sense of the message.
 They arrived at the station.........in the nick........... time.
(CONGRATULATED)
 David................congratulated her.................a good venue for the party.
 But.............for Jack's being so affluent ........................, she would not be dating with him.
 They.................probably forgot about the extra class...........................
 I'm looking for a..............woolen, green and fairly long scarf ...................
 Under no ................circumstance should you open this door....................... when the building is open to the public.
Death................is more likely to cause by a bee sting than...................by a snake bite these days.
Chúc bạn học tốt ^^

Sunny

Reactions: 0912730799
Top Bottom