Ngoại ngữ Điền từ lớp 11

huyenbaek

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng mười 2017
Quảng Ngãi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

* Complete the following sentences by using given words in the box:
( accepted, completely, congenial, cultural, diagonally, impossible,
numerous, removed, tucked, unacceptable )

1. It’s ___________ to wear casual clothes to a wedding party.

2. Never keep the napkin ________ into the collar when you are at a dinner table.

3. There are ___________ job opportunities for young people in this city.

4. At her birthday party, my friend happily __________ my present with a very nice smile.

5. If you want to enjoy a __________ atmosphere, go with me to that barbecue tonight.

6. The mission seems ____________ to an inexperienced young man like him.

7. That unimportant file was just ___________ from the computer by its owner.

8. Put the cutlery _________ on the plate to inform the waiter that you have finished with that course.

9. Passengers are usually advised not to get off the bus until it is ___________ stopped.

10. Holding a reunion dinner on New Year’s Eve is a very special _______ feature of Vietnamese people.

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
( accepted, completely, congenial, cultural, diagonally, impossible,
numerous, removed, tucked, unacceptable )

1. It’s ______unacceptable_____ to wear casual clothes to a wedding party.

2. Never keep the napkin ___tucked_____ into the collar when you are at a dinner table.

3. There are _____numerous______ job opportunities for young people in this city.

4. At her birthday party, my friend happily ____accepted______ my present with a very nice smile.

5. If you want to enjoy a ____congenial______ atmosphere, go with me to that barbecue tonight.

6. The mission seems ______impossible______ to an inexperienced young man like him.

7. That unimportant file was just ______removed_____ from the computer by its owner.

8. Put the cutlery __diagonally_______ on the plate to inform the waiter that you have finished with that course.

9. Passengers are usually advised not to get off the bus until it is _____completely______ stopped.

10. Holding a reunion dinner on New Year’s Eve is a very special ___cultural____ feature of Vietnamese people.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1. It’s unacceptable to wear casual clothes to a wedding party.

2. Never keep the napkin tucked into the collar when you are at a dinner table.

3. There are numerous job opportunities for young people in this city.

4. At her birthday party, my friend happily accepted my present with a very nice smile.

5. If you want to enjoy a congenial atmosphere, go with me to that barbecue tonight.

6. The mission seems impossible to an inexperienced young man like him.

7. That unimportant file was just removed from the computer by its owner.

8. Put the cutlery diagonally on the plate to inform the waiter that you have finished with that course.

9. Passengers are usually advised not to get off the bus until it is completely stopped.

10. Holding a reunion dinner on New Year’s Eve is a very special cultural feature of Vietnamese people.

Reactions: Moon Crush
Top Bottom