Ngoại ngữ Điền từ đúng vào đoạn văn

B

blue_cosy

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

FILL EACH GAP IN THE PASSAGE WITH ONE WORD
If,like me,you are called Tom Brown and you live in E,you have the same name(1)………………thousands of other people.When I was a child,I thought that everybody in the world had a different name and I had a name of my(2)……………….,but as soon as I went to school,I realized that I was wrong because I found(3)………………were 2 other boys with my name.In fact,one of them became a close fried of mine.
When I meet someone for(4)……………..first time,they often think that they have met me before somewhere,but then they realize that in fact they are thinking of somebody(5)……………..-another Tom Brown.If I say my name in a hotel or a bank,the receptionist often looks at me suspiciously as mine is a name(6)………………..people use whenever they have to invent one quickly.
Having met people(7)………….all kinds of names,I have decided it is better to have a common name rather than a very unusual one.(8)………parent chooses a name they like but when I recently met 2 people were thinking of.Neither of them appeared to mind having unusual names although they(10)……………..agreed that people sometimes did not take them seriously.
------------------------------------------------------------
cám ơn mọi ng`

ké thêm 1 câu: She sacrificed everything ..........to or for......hẻ children
I'm much obliged.......to......you....for......helping us

đúng hay sai?????Mong mọi ng` giúp đỡ

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
If, like me, you are called Tom Brown and you live in E, you have the same name (1) as thousands of other people. When I was a child, I thought that everybody in the world had a different name and I had a name of my (2) own, but as soon as I went to school, I realized that I was wrong because I found (3) there were 2 other boys with my name. In fact, one of them became a close fried of mine.
When I meet someone for (4) the first time, they often think that they have met me before somewhere, but then they realize that in fact they are thinking of somebody (5) else-another Tom Brown. If I say my name in a hotel or a bank, the receptionist often looks at me suspiciously as mine is a name (6) which people use whenever they have to invent one quickly.
Having met people (7) with all kinds of names, I have decided it is better to have a common name rather than a very unusual one. (8) Every parent chooses a name they like but when I recently met 2 people were thinking of. Neither of them appeared to mind having unusual names although they (10) both agreed that people sometimes did not take them seriously.
She sacrificed everything ..........for......hẻ children
(v) sacrifice sth for sb/sth: hy sinh vì người khác.
Nếu dùng "to" thì sacrifice có từ loại là danh từ và nghĩa là tế thần/ sự cúng tế

I'm much obliged.......to......you....for......helping us
(adj) obliged (to sb) (for (doing) sth): biết ơn

Top Bottom