Cựu Hỗ trợ viên
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người check hộ em với ạ
1. I (see).....saw................. him when I (be)......was................ on my way home
2. When he (be)......was................ young, he (use).....used................. (smoke)...smoked................... a lot
3. George (have)......has................ a terrible accident when he (be)......was................ a child
4. When Jane (take).....takes................. a bath, the phone (ring).......rings............... three times
5. When we (live)...lived................... in London, we (meet)........met.............. many interesting people
6. Where (be)......are................ my friends when I most (need).....need................. them?
7. When I (drive).....drive................, I (listen)...listen................... to a very interesting radio program
8. Who you (meet).......met............... when you (arrive)......arrived................ to the party?
9. While I (speak)......speak................, they (think)..think.................... of something else!
10. I (have)...had................... many problems when I (be)...was................... a teenage
11. I (hurt).....hurt................. my knee when I (play).....played................. football.
12. When we (get).....get................. ready for the picnic, it (start)....starts.................. to rain.
13. I (cycle).....cycled................. through the park, when I (hear).....heared................. a strange noise.
14. I (fall)....fell.................. asleep while I (watch)...watched................... TV last night.
15. He (pass).......past............... her a message when the teacher (not look)....didn't look...................
16. Robert (fall).....fell................. off the ladder when he (pick).....picked................. cherries.
17. While we (drive)....drived.................. to Florence the car (break).......broke............... down.
18. When the girls (arrive)....arrived.................., the boys (swim)........swam...............
19. I (jog)...................... in the park, when two squirrels (cross)...................... my way.
20. While she (speak)......speak................ on the phone, the milk (boil).....boil................. over.

Reactions: Tzuyu-chan

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
bạn tham khảo :
2. When he was young, he used to smoke a lot
3. George had a terrible accident when he was a child
4. When Jane was taking a bath, the phone rang three times
7. When I was driving, I listened to a very interesting radio program
8. Who did you meet when you arrived to the party?
9. While I was speaking, they were thinking of something else!
10. I had many problems when I was a teenage
11. I hurt my knee when I was playing football.
12. When we were getting ready for the picnic, it started to rain.
13. I was cycling through the park, when I heard a strange noise.
14. I fell asleep while I was watching TV last night.
15. He passed her a message when the teacher was not looking.
16. Robert fell off the ladder when he was picking cherries.
17. While we were driving to Florence the car broke down.
18. When the girls arrived, the boys were swimming.
19. I was jogging in the park, when two squirrels crossed my way.
20. While she was speaking on the phone, the milk boiled over.
còn 2 câu còn lại thì mình đồng ý với ý kiến của bạn !

Reactions: Junery N

Vi Nguyen

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
26 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Chu Văn An
Mọi người check hộ em với ạ
1. I (see).....saw................. him when I (be)......was................ on my way home
2. When he (be)......was................ young, he (use).....used........to......... (smoke)...smoke................... a lot
3. George (have)......had................ a terrible accident when he (be)......was................ a child
4. When Jane (take)......was taking................ a bath, the phone (ring).......rang............... three times
5. When we (live)...were living................... in London, we (meet)........met.............. many interesting people
6. Where (be)......was................ my friends when I most (need).....needed................. them?
7. When I (drive).....was driving................, I (listen)...listened................... to a very interesting radio program
8. Who did you (meet).......meet............... when you (arrive)......arrived................ to the party?
9. While I (speak)......was speaking................, they (think)..thought.................... of something else!
10. I (have)...had................... many problems when I (be)...was................... a teenage
11. I (hurt).....hurt................. my knee when I (play).....was playing................ football.
12. When we (get)....were getting............... ready for the picnic, it (start)....started.................. to rain.
13. I (cycle)...was ..cycling................. through the park, when I (hear).....heard................ a strange noise.
14. I (fall)....fell.................. asleep while I (watch)...was watching................... TV last night.
15. He (pass).......passed............... her a message when the teacher (not look)....was not looking..................
16. Robert (fall).....fell................. off the ladder when he (pick).....was picking................. cherries.
17. While we (drive)....were driving.................. to Florence the car (break).......broke............... down.
18. When the girls (arrive)....arrived.................., the boys (swim)........were swimming...............
19. I (jog)........was jogging.............. in the park, when two squirrels (cross)......crossed................ my way.
20. While she (speak).....was speaking............... on the phone, the milk (boil).....boiled................ over.

p/s :cái này theo ý kiến của t nha

Reactions: Junery N

Lê Uyên Nhii

Yêu lao động | Cựu TMod Văn
Thành viên
2 Tháng ba 2017
Thanh Hóa
THPT Lê Văn Hưu
2. When he (be)......was................ young, he (use).....used..........to....... (smoke)...smoked................... a lot
used to + Vo : đã từng làm gì trong QK và bây giờ không làm nữa

3. George (have)......has....had............ a terrible accident when he (be)......was................ a child
thì quá khứ đơn: diễn tả hành động xảy ra trong QK và chấm dứt ngay trong QK không liên quan đến hiện tại

4. When Jane (take).....takes..was taking............... a bath, the phone (ring).......rings...rang............ three times
QK tiếp diễn: Diễn tả hành động đang xảy ra thì có 1 hành động khác xen vào. Thường dùng với ''when'' hoặc ''while''
Hành động nào xảy ra trước và kéo dài hơn thì chia động từ ở thifQK tiếp diễn, hành động nào xen vào ( hành động ngắn ) thì chia ở thì QKĐ
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/qua-khu-don-qua-khu-tiep-dien.766750/

5. When we (live)...lived.......were living............ in London, we (meet)........met.............. many interesting people
cấu trúc giống câu 4 nhee

6. Where (be)......are.....were........... my friends when I most (need).....need...needed.............. them?
Thì quá khứ đơn
7. When I (drive).....drive....was driving............, I (listen)...listen.......listened............ to a very interesting radio program
thì QK TD
8. Who you (meet).......met. did you meet.............. when you (arrive)......arrived................ to the party?
câu hỏi có từ để hỏi với thì QKĐ:
Wh_qs + did + S + Vo + O?

9. While I (speak)......speak......was speaking.........., they (think)..think.........thought........... of something else!
QK TD

11. I (hurt).....hurt................. my knee when I (play).....played..was playing............... football.
12. When we (get).....get....were getting............. ready for the picnic, it (start)....starts...started............... to rain.
13. I (cycle).....cycled..was cycling............... through the park, when I (hear).....heared...heard.............. a strange noise.
14. I (fall)....fell.................. asleep while I (watch)...watched.....was watching.............. TV last night.
15. He (pass).......past.passed.............. her a message when the teacher (not look)....didn't look...wasn't looking................
16. Robert (fall).....fell................. off the ladder when he (pick).....picked..was picking............... cherries.
17. While we (drive)....drived...were driving............... to Florence the car (break).......broke............... down.
18. When the girls (arrive)....arrived.................., the boys (swim).....were swimming...swam...............
19. I (jog).......was jogging............... in the park, when two squirrels (cross)....crossed.................. my way.
20. While she (speak)......speak....was speaking............ on the phone, the milk (boil).....boil...boiled.............. over.

Bạn nên học kỹ lại thì QK TD
không hiểu chỗ nào hỏi mình nhee

Top Bottom