nguyenthuylinh9a1

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười hai 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
THCS Thanh Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.They didn't find our offer attractive.So,their...(refuse) to sign the contract wasn't a surprise to us.
2.Don't be...(respect) towards people if you want them to respect you.
3.Everybody could see..(annoy) on our chairman's face when he learned that most votes were against you.
4.Charles'...(devote) to helping animals has earned him friends among other nature lovers.
5.We thanked warmly all our family and friends for being so...(sympathy) when our father died.
6.To survice in extreme conditions till rescue arrives,one must learn to...(economy) on water and food supplies.
7.Gina is so...(create).She's always full of ideas.
8.The coach says his players are well prepared for the game and he's...(hope) of a win.
9.The number of people who volunteered to help was quite...(precedent).We had never had such great response to our appeals before.
10.It's a typical practice in the company that...(efficent) workers are replaced by new ones.
11.I still get chills when I remember that...(fright) experience.I have never flown a plane since that time.
12.Judging people by...(appear) doesn't make sense.You can always misjudge someone.
13.Among all...(nature) disaters,earthquakes are the least predicable.
14.Do you like Chinese cuisine of Italian one?What's your ...(prefer)?

nhi1234

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
20 Tháng tám 2010
Nghệ An
The Fighting Boys
1.They didn't find our offer attractive.So,their...(refuse) to sign the contract wasn't a surprise to us.
2.Don;t be...(respect) towards people if you want them to respect you.
3.Everybody could see..(annoy) on our chairman's face when he learned that most votes were against you.
4.Charles'...(devote) to helping animals has earned him friends among other nature lovers.
5.We thanked warmly all our family and friends for being so...(sympathy) when our father died.
6.To survice in extreme conditions till rescue arrives,one must learn to...(economy) on water and food supplies.
7.Gina is so...(create).She's always full of ideas.
8.The coach says his players are well prepared for the game and he's...(hope) of a win.
9.The number of people who volunteered to help was quite...(precedent).We had never had such great response to our appeals before.
10.It;s a typical practice in the company that...(efficent) workers are replaced by new ones.
11.I still get chills when I remember that...(fright) experience.I have never flown a plane since that time.
12.Judging people by...(appear) doesn't make sense.You can always misjudge someone.
13.Among all...(nature) disaters,earthquakes are the least predicable.
14.Do you like Chinese cuisine of Italian one?What's your ...(prefer)?
cậu ơi, hình như cậu đăng bài sai box rồi, cậu mà đang sai là sẽ bị phạt đấy:)

Top Bottom