English THCS Điền cụm động từ thích hợp

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Phrasal Verbs:
look for, eat into, check into, save up, turn into, throw back, keep back, put across, float about, leave out, look after, do up,

Example: Because I hate doing up my shoes, I have bought a pair of shoes without any laces.
1. We had some problems when we .......... the hotel. They had reserved the room under the wrong name.
2. He’s always .............. his meteoric rise as an actor.
3. Susan was sad because she wasn’t invited to any social events. She felt.................
4. The lecturer has difficulty ............... his idea.
5. Kate had been .........in order to buy a new laptop, but then she decided to use the money on the guitar.
6. The expense of the new house ............ my savings, but it was worth it.
7. There was no TV so we were.................. our resources.
8. In my dream, my wallet ....................a butterfly and flew away.
9. I am ........... an apartment near the beach. I would like a studio or a bedroom with a view of the ocean.
10. Fred told me ................... He said the dog was very aggressive and that it might even be rabid.

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
1. We had some problems when we check into the hotel. They had reserved the room under the wrong name.
2. He’s always been looking after his meteoric rise as an actor. ???
3. Susan was sad because she wasn’t invited to any social events. She felt left out.
4. The lecturer has difficulty putting across his idea.
5. Kate had been saving up in order to buy a new laptop, but then she decided to use the money on the guitar.
6. The expense of the new house ate into my savings, but it was worth it.
7. There was no TV so we were thrown back on our resources. (đề thiếu à)
8. In my dream, my wallet turned into a butterfly and flew away.
9. I am looking for an apartment near the beach. I would like a studio or a bedroom with a view of the ocean.
10. Fred told me to keep back. He said the dog was very aggressive and that it might even be rabid

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Top Bottom