windsky318

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
3 Tháng năm 2019
Thái Bình
trường học
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

GIÚP MK VS Ạ TRÌNH ĐỘ CỦA MK K THỂ VIẾT TỪ VIỆT RA ANH MỘT CÁCH CHÍNH XÁC DC CẢM ƠN BẠN NÀO GIÚP MK TRC NHA:rongcon27:rongcon27:rongcon27:rongcon31:rongcon31:rongcon31:rongcon35:rongcon38:rongcon23:rongcon23
mỗi gia đình đều có nguyên tắc riêng gia đình của tôi cũng vậy . anh trai tôi à tôi phải làm 1 số việc nhà để giúp đỡ bố mẹ . anh tôi có trách nhiệm trong việc giặt quần áo dọn nhà . trong khi tôi phải đổ rác và rửa bát vào buổi tối . mặc dù tôi rất thích nấu ăn nhưng tôi không dc cho phép chuẩn bị các bữa ăn trong gia đình . bởi vì mẹ tôi nói rằng năm nay tôi là năm cuối cấp phổ thông tôi phải dành nhiều thời gian cho việc học . sau bữa tối bố mẹ để tôi xem tv đến 7 giờ và sau khi đã làm xong bài tập về nhà . bố mẹ tôi rất nghiêm khắc về chơi , nói chuyện với bạn bè qua điện thoại và đi chơi với họ . tôi không được phép nói chuyện quá lâu , tôi chỉ dc phép đi chới với bạn bè vào các ngày cuối tuần hoặc một số dịp nhưng tôi phải về nhà trước 9h tối . khi tôi đi chơi tôi phải đi = xe đạp bởi vì tôi không có giấy phép lái xe và bố mẹ không để tôi sử dụng xe máy của gia đình . thỉnh thoảng tôi cũng cảm thấy khó chịu vì những nguyên tắc này nhưng tôi biết rắng nhưng điều này sẽ tốt cho tôi

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
Every family has their own rules and so is my family . My brother have to do some houseworks to help his parent , he takes responsibility for washing clothes and cleaning house .And I have to take out the rubbish , wash the dishes every evening . Though I like to cook , I'm not allowed to prepare the meal for my family . The reason that my mom told me this was the last year I stayed at high school so I must concentrate on studying . After the dinner , my parents let me watch TV untill 7 o'clock or after I have already finished the homework. They're very strict to me about going out , talking to my friends through the phone or hanging out with them. My parents don't allow me to talk with friends too long and of course I have just gotten the permission for hanging out with friends at weekent and some special days but I must come back home before 9 p.m. Because of not having driving license , I must go by bicycle when going outside . By the way , my parents don't let me use their motobike.Sometimes, I feel very annoying about these rules even though I know all of these are good for me.
Có gì thắc mắc bạn hãy hỏi . Chúc bạn học tốt .

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Em chỉnh đôi chỗ thế này không biết có đúng không nhỉ :D
Every family has their own rules and so is=> does my family . My brother has to do some housework to help our parents. He takes responsibility for washing clothes and cleaning house .And I have to take out the rubbish , wash the dishes every evening . Though I like cooking , I'm not allowed to prepare the meal for my family . The reason my mom told me was that this was the last year I studied at high school so I must concentrate on studying . After the dinner , my parents let me watch TV until 7 o'clock or after I have already finished the homework. They're very strict with me about going out , talking to my friends through the phone or hanging out with them. My parents don't allow me to talk with my friends too long and of course I just have got the permission to hang out with friends at weekend and some special days but I must come back home before 9 p.m. Because of not having driving license , I must go by bicycle when going outside . By the way , my parents don't let me use their motobike.Sometimes, I feel very annoyed about these rules even though I know all of these are good for me.

Top Bottom