English THPT Dịch idiom

linh15702

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng chín 2021
Thanh Hóa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người ơi cụm " He's a real accident looking for somewhere to happen " và " lost count of the number of times "trong đoạn dưới đây nên dịch như thế nào ạ ?

Most of my accidents are those around the house. I've lost count of the number of times I've hit my thumb with a hammer. Im also really good at standing up and hitting my head on something. Im not as bad as my friend though. He's a real accident looking for somewhere to happen. Almost every time we meet he has some story to tell about his lastes accident.

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU

Mọi người ơi cụm " He's a real accident looking for somewhere to happen " và " lost count of the number of times "trong đoạn dưới đây nên dịch như thế nào ạ ?

Most of my accidents are those around the house. I've lost count of the number of times I've hit my thumb with a hammer. Im also really good at standing up and hitting my head on something. Im not as bad as my friend though. He's a real accident looking for somewhere to happen. Almost every time we meet he has some story to tell about his lastes accident.

linh15702
Chào bạn, theo mình hai câu này có thể dịch như sau:
"Tôi không nhớ nổi là bao nhiêu lần nữa" (lose count of có nghĩa là not be able to remember a total)
"Cậu ta đúng là đứa lúc nào cũng có thể vướng vào rắc rối"

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Nếu bạn quan tâm đến việc học idioms, có thể tham khảo topic Study Idioms

• Love
Reactions: linh15702
Top Bottom