Đề tổng hợp

Thảo luận trong 'Hỏi - Đáp Tiếng Anh THCS' bắt đầu bởi huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com, 13 Tháng tư 2020.

Lượt xem: 366

1. huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com Học sinh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Cao Bá Quát
    [TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn học. Click ngay để nhận!

Bạn đang TÌM HIỂU về nội dung bên dưới? NẾU CHƯA HIỂU RÕ hãy ĐĂNG NHẬP NGAY để được HỖ TRỢ TỐT NHẤT. Hoàn toàn miễn phí!

I. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D:
    1. ..................... water is one of the factors that have driven many species to the verge of extinction.
    A. Contamination B. Contaminate C. Contamination D. Contaminate
    2. It’s recommended that we become more concerned .................the environment around us.
    A. of B. to C. with D. about
    3. The .....................use of pesticides and herbicides has led to contamination of groundwater in some areas.
    A. widespread B. occasional C. general D. experimental
    4. Air ....................., together with littering, is causing many problems in our cities today.
    A. pollute B. pollution C. polluting D. polluted
    5. The reduction in air pollution was ................ last year.
    A. drama B. dramatize C. dramatically D. dramatic
    6. The road in front of my office is always ........................when it rains heavily.
    A. to flood B. flooding C. flood D. flooded
    7. Too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes global ....................
    A. warm B. warming C. warmly D. warmth
    8. It won’t possible to save the Earth if we don’t take .....................right now.
    A. action B. job C. work D. duty
    II. Rewrite the sentences so that their meaning stays the same, using the words given:
    1. There have been conflicts in that country since last year. People live unhappily. (If)
    ......................................................................................................................................
    2. This factory doesn’t treat its waste well so there is a lot of water pollution. (If)
    ......................................................................................................................................
    3. People in this area get more diseases. The water is contaminated. (If)
    4. We use water carefully. More people have fresh water. (If)
    5. Australia use English as their mother tongue so they are native speakers. (because)
    6. Can you name the countries that speak English as their official language? (What)
    III. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form:
    1. If Bill (live) .......................in Mexico, he (speak) .....................................Spanish.
    2. If I (find) .....................her address, I (send) .....................her an invitation to the seminar.
    3. If the sun (shine) ............................., we (walk) ...............................into town.
    4. Tony (not give) .................................it to Frank, if he (know) .........................her number.
    5. If I (come) ..........................home earlier, I (prepare) ................................dinner.
    6. If they (go) .............................to the disco, they (listen) ............................to loud music.
    7. If Tom and Tim (be) ....................older, they (play) .............................in our hockey team.
    8. If you (wait) ........................a minute, I (ask) ............................my parents.
    9. If Michael (get) .........................more pocket money, he (ask) ......................... ... Doris out for dinner.
    10. You (not lose) ............................. weight, if you (eat) ....................... too much junk food.

2. Tzuyu-chan

Tzuyu-chan Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên HV CLB Địa lí

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thanh Hóa
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Nguyễn Du

I. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D:
    1. ..................... water is one of the factors that have driven many species to the verge of extinction.
    A. Contamination B. Contaminate C. Contamination D. Contaminated
    2. It’s recommended that we become more concerned .................the environment around us.
    A. of B. to C. with D. about
    Concern about ( quan tâm về)

3. The .....................use of pesticides and herbicides has led to contamination of groundwater in some areas.
    A. widespread B. occasional C. general D. experimental
    4. Air ....................., together with littering, is causing many problems in our cities today.
    A. pollute B. pollution C. polluting D. polluted
    5. The reduction in air pollution was ................ last year.
    A. drama B. dramatize C. dramatically D. dramatic
    6. The road in front of my office is always ........................when it rains heavily.
    A. to flood B. flooding C. flood D. flooded
    7. Too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes global ....................
    A. warm B. warming C. warmly D. warmth
    8. It won’t possible to save the Earth if we don’t take .....................right now.
    A. action B. job C. work D. duty
    Câu ĐK bạn tham khảo cấu trúc :https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/cau-dieu-kien.638432/

Last edited: 13 Tháng tư 2020
    huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com thích bài này.
  3. Trần Nguyên Lan

Trần Nguyên Lan TMod Toán|Duchess of Mathematics Cu li diễn đàn

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hải Dương
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Chuyên Nguyễn Trãi

1. If Bill (live) .........lives..............in Mexico, he (speak) ........can speak............................Spanish.
    2. If I (find) .........find............her address, I (send) ...will send..................her an invitation to the seminar.
    3. If the sun (shine) ............shines................., we (walk) .......will walk........................into town.
    4. Tony (not give) .......won't give..........................it to Frank, if he (know) .....knows....................her number.
    5. If I (come) ......come....................home earlier, I (prepare) ....will prepare...............................dinner.
    6. If they (go) ..........go...................to the disco, they (listen) ..........will listen..................to loud music.
    7. If Tom and Tim (be) ........are............older, they (play) ....will play.........................in our hockey team.
    8. If you (wait) .....wait...................a minute, I (ask) ...will ask..................my parents.
    9. If Michael (get) ......gets......more pocket money, he (ask) ...will ask...................... ... Doris out for dinner.
    10. You (not lose) .......won't lose........... weight, if you (eat) ........eat............... too much junk food.

4. huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Cao Bá Quát

CÂU 7 LÀ GÌ VẬY BẠN

5. ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thanh Hóa
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS thiệu chính

B

6. huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Cao Bá Quát

Cho mk hỏi câu này làm thế nào: People in this area get more diseases. The water is contaminated. (If)

7. ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thanh Hóa
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS thiệu chính

Đề bài là gì ạ ?

8. huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Cao Bá Quát

Rewrite the sentences so that their meaning stays the same, using the words given:
    People in this area get more diseases. The water is contaminated. (If)
    Can you name the countries that speak English as their official language? (What)
    2 câu này thôi

9. ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thanh Hóa
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS thiệu chính

If People in this area get more diseases then The water is contaminated.
    What names can you name countries that speak English as their official language?
    P/s:Ý kiến rieeng (Đây là quan hệ từ)

Chú ý: Trả lời bài viết tuân thủ NỘI QUY. Xin cảm ơn!

Draft saved Draft deleted

CHIA SẺ TRANG NÀY