đề thi thử vào lớp 10(các bạn cùng làm nhé!!)

H

hai_hai123

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

correct the words in bold.
1,I'm afraid you've lost your test.You only got 23%.
2,congratulations!you've gained first prize in the competitions!
3,I've asked everyone where Jane is,but none can tell me.
4,I;m a bit short of cash.Can you borrow me some until tomorrow?
5,Gills has got a good job and wins a good salary.
6,Do you mind if i make a photograph of you?
7,Our school is nearby to the town center.
8,It's so peaceful living in the nature away from the city.
9,I feel asleep.Do you mind if i go to bed.
10, My mother tried to avoid me from going to the club.

Đoạn văn sau có 9 lỗi sai,tìm và sửa chúng:
Summer in England is the better season of all.The sky is clear and blue .The sun shines bright.But it is not pleasant to go out at noon because of the sun dazzles our eyes.The air is generally dry.It is very pleasant taking a walk in the morning when the country is cool,or again on the evening when the sunshine is not so heat,and the moon raises above the horizon.How beauty it is in the summer in the countryside.There high in the sky,there has the moon which sheds its silver light together with thousands of little stars twinkling and twinkling
Example:0.better-> best
1,.....................2,......................3,.................4,....................5,..................6,.................7,..................8,.....................9,....................:);):D:):D:D:|%%-o-+:cool:

B

believe_in_rose296

Summer in England is the best season of all.The sky is clear and blue .The sun shines brightly.But it is not pleasant to go out at noon because the sun dazzles our eyes.The air is generally dry.It is very pleasant to take a walk in the morning when the country is cool, or again in the evening when the sunshine is not so hot,and the moon rises above the horizon.How beautiful it is in the summer in the countryside! There high in the sky,there is the moon which sheds its silver light together with thousands of little stars twinkling and twinkling

O

o0honeybaby0o

Rất tíêc là BT 1 của bạn đã có ở phầnThế giới BT cũa chị Mrs.English, và đã đựoc sửa rồi :D.

Top Bottom