Đề thi chuyển cấp tỉnh nghệ an

L

lingbi

minh cung o nghe an ne minh thi duoc 9.25 .
cai cau ban noi drivers->drives la sao vay trong de ro rang la ban ghi drives con gi sao lai bao phai sua .
con sua careful->carefully la chinh xac roi
---> sau bạn nhớ viết tiếng việt có dấu nha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

miss_president_vipmo

mình cũng nghĩ câu 2
2. has been working
vì cho đến hiện tại "my father" vẫn đang làm việc

T

tuanh038

nguyên văn của chipheotk21Đâ y mới là đáp án đúng nhất môn TA nè các bạn;

I Từ phát âm với âm /ai/: my, invite, like, nine.
II 1) is raining 2) has worked 3) would/could visit 4) chatting 5) had 6) will be produceIII 1) at ~> in
2)watch > watched
3)who ~> which
4)turn off ~> turn on
5)How long ~> How far
6)careful ~> carefully
IV 1)and
2)country
3) our
4) telling
V 1)-Yes, it is
2)the life is slow and easy
3)beauce People never throw their rubbish on the roads
4)The writer doesn't like about Henfield is that there's not much to do in the evening
VI 1)Mary said(that) she lived in the countryside
2)This is Mr.Jones , who often helps the poor students in my school
3) A new stadium was built in the city last year (by them)
4)Although they don’t understand Vietnamese culture, they enjoy festivals in VN
VII 1)Tomorrow, my parents will come to stay with me a few days so I’m excited now
2)Mr. Brown’s children used to be taken to the zoo on Sundays when they were small
chỵ nghĩ em sai ở caau trên
. will be produce=> will be produced
. come to stay=> come and stay

H

hiepgavy1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Câu 1(1đ): Tìm bốn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm /ai/ trong các từ sau:
my invite said nine listen city visit like

Câu 2(1.5đ): Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thiện các câu sau
1. I can't go home because it (rain)now
2.My father (work)........for this company since 1994
3.If I didn't live so far away from you , I(visit)..........you very often
4.Tom enjoys (chat)...........on the Internet in his free time
5.I don't have a computer .I wish I(have)................one now
6.Three thousand cars (produce)..........next year

Câu 3(1.5đ): Mỗi câu dưới đây có 1 lỗi sai .Tìm và sửa lại cho đúng
1.Today young people are interested at wearing jeans
2.You watch TV last night ,didn't you?
3.This is the gift who my parents gave me on my birthday
4.The room is so dark that I can't see anything .Can you turn off the lights?
5.How long is it from your house to schoool ?--- It's about 3 kilometers
6.Mr.Black has never had accidents because he always drives careful

Câu 4(1đ):Chọn một từ thích hợp điền vào chỗ trống: telling, our , and , country
Do you like to read books?Perhaps, you do. Traveling makes us see new places (1)things. Surely, books do, too. From book to book ,we travel like from (2)to country .We can see new skies above (3)heads ,learn new stories and new facts.Books characters are our good friends,(4)us about life , their times ,their hopes , their sorrows adventures

Câu 5(2đ): Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời câu hỏi
I live in a small village called Henfield. There about 500 people here . The village is quiets and the life is slow and easy. We never have to queue in shops or banks . People never throw their rubbish on the roads, so the village is always clean. The air is also very clean because there is not much traffic .The people here are much more friendly than those in a city .If some has a problem ,there are always people who can help .However, one thing I don't like about Henfield is that there's not much to do in the invening. We haven't got any cinemas or theaters . But I still prefer village life to life in a big city.
1. Is Henfield village small?
2. What is the life there like ?
3. Why is the village always clean ?
4. What doesn't the writer like about Henfield?

Câu 6(2đ): Viết lại mỗi câu sau sao cho nghĩa không đổi so với câu trước , sử dụng gợi ý cho sẵn
1."I live in the countryside" --> Mary said...........
2.This is Mr. Jones.He often helps the poor students in my school--> This is Mr.Jones , who................
3. They built a new stadium in the city last year --> A new stadium ..............
4. They do not understand Vietnamese culture , but they enjoy festivals in VN --> Although they.............

Câu 7(1đ): Dùng các từ gợi ý để viết lại câu hoàn chỉnh
1. Tomorrow/ parents/ come/ stay/ me/ few days/ so /I /be/excited/now
2.Mr.Brown's children / used/ take/zoo/Sundays/when/they /small.

F

flora_quynh_anh

Câu 1(1đ): Tìm bốn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm /ai/ trong các từ sau:
my invite said nine listen city visit like Đề bài ko có gạch chân!

Câu 2(1.5đ): Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thiện các câu sau
1. I can't go home because it is raining now
2.My father has been working for this company since 1994
3.If I didn't live so far away from you , I would visit you very often
4.Tom enjoys chatting on the Internet in his free time
5.I don't have a computer .I wish I had one now
6.Three thousand cars are going to be produced next year

Câu 3(1.5đ): Mỗi câu dưới đây có 1 lỗi sai .Tìm và sửa lại cho đúng
1.Today young people are interested at --> in wearing jeans
2.You watch --> watched TV last night ,didn't you?
3.This is the gift who --> which my parents gave me on my birthday
4.The room is so dark that I can't see anything .Can you turn off --> on the lights?
5.How long --> far is it from your house to school ?--- It's about 3 kilometers
6.Mr.Black has never had accidents because he always drives careful --> carefully

Câu 4(1đ):Chọn một từ thích hợp điền vào chỗ trống: telling, our , and , country
Do you like to read books?Perhaps, you do. Traveling makes us see new places 1.and things. Surely, books do, too. From book to book ,we travel like from 2. country (có vấn đề thì phải) to country .We can see new skies above 3. our heads ,learn new stories and new facts.Books characters are our good friends, 4. telling us about life , their times ,their hopes , their sorrows adventures

Câu 5(2đ): Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời câu hỏi
I live in a small village called Henfield. There about 500 people here . The village is quiets and the life is slow and easy. We never have to queue in shops or banks . People never throw their rubbish on the roads, so the village is always clean. The air is also very clean because there is not much traffic .The people here are much more friendly than those in a city .If some has a problem ,there are always people who can help .However, one thing I don't like about Henfield is that there's not much to do in the invening. We haven't got any cinemas or theaters . But I still prefer village life to life in a big city.
1. Is Henfield village small? Yes, it is
2. What is the life there like ? The life is slow and easy
3. Why is the village always clean ? Because people never throw their rubbish on the roads
4. What doesn't the writer like about Henfield? The writer doesn't like about Henfield is there's not much to do in the evening.

Câu 6(2đ): Viết lại mỗi câu sau sao cho nghĩa không đổi so với câu trước , sử dụng gợi ý cho sẵn
1."I live in the countryside" --> Mary said that she lived in the countryside
2.This is Mr. Jones.He often helps the poor students in my school--> This is Mr.Jones, who often helps the poor students in my school.
3. They built a new stadium in the city last year --> A new stadium was built in the city last year
4. They do not understand Vietnamese culture , but they enjoy festivals in VN --> Although they enjoy festival in VN, they don't understand Vietnamese culture

Câu 7(1đ): Dùng các từ gợi ý để viết lại câu hoàn chỉnh
1. Tomorrow my parents are going to come and stay with me in few days, so I am excited now
2.Mr.Brown's children used to be taken to the zoo on Sundays when they were small.

Top Bottom