Tirigo Miku

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Thị Trấn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Đặt câu hỏi cho các câu trả lời sau:
1)....................................? -Man lives in the city.
2)........................................... ? -Nam's father works in a factory.
3)...........................................? -They work in a hospital (bệnh viện).
4)........................................... .? -He goes to Bui Thi Xuan school.
5)..........................................? -Minh works in a musium (viện bảo tàng).
6)...................................................? -I have 2 brothers and one sister.
7).................................................... ? -There are 3 bookstores near my house.
8)....................................? -We eat in a big restaurant (nhà hàng).
9)..................................... ? -The cat is in the box.
10)...................................................? -I play soccer in the afternoon.

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
1).............where does the man live.......................? -Man lives in the city.
2)................where does nam's father work........................... ? -Nam's father works in a factory.
3)..................where do they work.........................? -They work in a hospital (bệnh viện).
4)...............where does he go to............................ .? -He goes to Bui Thi Xuan school.
5).............where does minh work.............................? -Minh works in a musium (viện bảo tàng).
6).......................how many brothers and sister do you have............................? -I have 2 brothers and one sister.
7)........................what are there near your house............................ ? -There are 3 bookstores near my house.
8)..............where do you eat......................? -We eat in a big restaurant (nhà hàng).
9).............where is the cat........................ ? -The cat is in the box.
10)............when do you play soccer.......................................? -I play soccer in the afternoon.

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
1).............where does the man live.......................? -Man lives in the city.
2)................where does nam's father work........................... ? -Nam's father works in a factory.
3)..................where do they work.........................? -They work in a hospital (bệnh viện).
4)...............where does he go to............................ .? -He goes to Bui Thi Xuan school.
5).............where does minh work.............................? -Minh works in a musium (viện bảo tàng).
6).......................how many brothers and sister do you have............................? -I have 2 brothers and one sister.
7)........................what are there near your house............................ ? -There are 3 bookstores near my house.
8)..............where do you eat......................? -We eat in a big restaurant (nhà hàng).
9).............where is the cat........................ ? -The cat is in the box.
10)............when do you play soccer.......................................? -I play soccer in the afternoon.
1. Where does Man live?, Man bên kia đâu có the? (Lỡ tên là Mạn thì sao)
4. Nên là Which/What school does he go to? (trong sách có)
cùng lắm là Where does he go to school? ^^
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
hoặc hay hơn How many siblings do you have?
7. Nên là How many bookstores are there near your house?
Tất nhiên là có vẻ không sai, lớp 6 không nên đòi hỏi nhiều ^^. but just for the better.

Top Bottom