Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

There is ONE mistake in each of the following sentences. Write down the mistake and correct it. No. (0) has been done for you.

0. Most people are afraid from sharks. (0) from -> of
1. A dolphin locates underwater objects in its path by doing a series of clicking and whistling sounds.
2. The council said that they had no option apart to closing the sports center.
3. More than 600 million individual baterium live on the skin of humans.
4. In several parts of Asia, there is still a strong market for traditional medicines making from these animal parts.
5. If a species does not have the natural henetic protection against particular diseases, an intruduced disease can have severely effects on that species.
6. The number of the books in the library have risen to over five million.
7. I’m tired because I stayed up late to do all my homeworks last night.
8. Sliding across the snow at skis is one of the most ancient methods of transport known to man.
9. At a crime scene, the police will tell you to get back although they don’t want civilians to interfere with the investigation.
10. At school I disliked the chemistry’s teacher because she was always picking on me.

Reactions: S I M O

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
There is ONE mistake in each of the following sentences. Write down the mistake and correct it. No. (0) has been done for you.

0. Most people are afraid from sharks. (0) from -> of
1. A dolphin locates underwater objects in its path by doing a series of clicking and whistling sounds.
2. The council said that they had no option apart to closing the sports center.
3. More than 600 million individual baterium live on the skin of humans.
4. In several parts of Asia, there is still a strong market for traditional medicines making from these animal parts.
5. If a species does not have the natural henetic protection against particular diseases, an intruduced disease can have severely effects on that species.
6. The number of the books in the library have risen to over five million.
7. I’m tired because I stayed up late to do all my homeworks last night.
8. Sliding across the snow at skis is one of the most ancient methods of transport known to man.
9. At a crime scene, the police will tell you to get back although they don’t want civilians to interfere with the investigation.
10. At school I disliked the chemistry’s teacher because she was always picking on me.
Zelly Nguyễn1. A dolphin locates underwater objects in its path by doing a series of clicking and whistling sounds.-> making ( dùng make sounds không có do sounds nhé)
2. The council said that they had no option apart to closing the sports center.-> from ( ngoại trừ)
3. More than 600 million individual baterium live on the skin of humans.->bacteria( số nhiều)
4. In several parts of Asia, there is still a strong market for traditional medicines making from these animal parts.-> made
5. If a species does not have the natural henetic protection against particular diseases, an intruduced disease can have severely effects on that species.->severe
6. The number of the books in the library have risen to over five million.-> has
7. I’m tired because I stayed up late to do all my homeworks last night.-> homework( danh từ không đếm được)
8. Sliding across the snow at skis is one of the most ancient methods of transport known to man.-> on
9. At a crime scene, the police will tell you to get back although they don’t want civilians to interfere with the investigation.-> Because
10. At school I disliked the chemistry’s teacher because she was always picking on me.-> Chemistry
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

• Love
Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn
Top Bottom