Phạm Thanh Bình 241206

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2018
Cà Mau
THCS Võ Thị Sáu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) Fortunately, the flood stopped. The crops (ruin) if the flood (rise) higher.
2) If I (have) to choose one region of the world for my travelling, it would have to be Southeast Asia.
3) If the world (turn) into a global economy, a person (need) to be able to get along and work with people from different cultures background.
4) If you (feel) neglected or mistreated by a friend, you (need) to look more closely at this relationship.
5) They didn't win the football game. They (win) if their best player (be) there.
6) Had he let me know, I (collect) him at the airport.
7) As usual, if the bird (be) disturbed, it (abandon) the nest, leaving the chicks to die.
8) The children wasn't good. It (taste) better if you (put) some spices on it.

Serein Vans

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng ba 2019
Thanh Hóa
Huhuhongbietdouu
1) Fortunately, the flood stopped. The crops (ruin) ruined if the flood (rise) would rise higher.
2) If I (have) had to choose one region of the world for my travelling, it would have to be Southeast Asia.
3) If the world (turn) turns into a global economy, a person (need) will need to be able to get along and work with people from different cultures background.
4) If you (feel) feel neglected or mistreated by a friend, you (need) will need to look more closely at this relationship.
5) They didn't win the football game. They (win) have won if their best player (be) would have been here.
6) Had he let me know, I (collect) would collect him at the airport.
7) As usual, if the bird (be) is disturbed, it (abandon) will abandon the nest, leaving the chicks to die.
8) The children wasn't good. It (taste) would have tasted better if you (put) have put some spices on it.

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Em nghĩ là như thế này á :D Có câu em đang phân vân có nên chuyển vế sau thành thì hiện tại đơn không vì theo em đây là sự thật hiển nhiên, tập tính chân lý lâu đời,... :p
1) Fortunately, the flood stopped. The crops (ruin) ruined if the flood (rise) would rise higher.
Em nghĩ cái này chuyển về câu điều kiện loại 3.
5) They didn't win the football game. They (win) would have won if their best player (be) had been here.
6) Had he let me know, I (collect) would have collected him at the airport.
8) The children wasn't good. It (taste) would have tasted better if you (put) had put some spices on it.

Top Bottom