Ngoại ngữ Complete using the correct form of the verbs in brackets.

Cungbachduong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Phước
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

B)Complete using the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1)If … (you / do) your homework last night, you‟d know the answer to this question!

2)We …… (not / stand) by the side of the road at the moment trying to get a lift if … (we / bring) a spare tyre with us.

3)If I … (not / stay up) so late last night, I …(not / feel

4)……… (I / be) in terrible trouble right now if you … (not / help) me.

5)If I had a video recorder, … (I/record) the match last night.

6)…… (I / ask) for Andy‟s phone number when I met him if I … (not / already / have) a boyfriend!

7)If Cody…(not / live) so far away, he… (not / be) so late to the barbecue yesterday.

8)Trace … (not / need) extra lessons last month if she … (be) as good at maths as you are.

9)…… (you / got) a job when you left school if the university … (not / offer) you a place?

10)If you … (have) as much money as she does, … (you / retire) by now?

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
1)If … (you / do) your homework last night, you‟d know the answer to this question!

2)We …… (not / stand) by the side of the road at the moment trying to get a lift if … (we / bring) a spare tyre with us.

3)If I … (not / stay up) so late last night, I …(not / feel

4)……… (I / be) in terrible trouble right now if you … (not / help) me.

5)If I had a video recorder, … (I/record) the match last night.

6)…… (I / ask) for Andy‟s phone number when I met him if I … (not / already / have) a boyfriend!

7)If Cody…(not / live) so far away, he… (not / be) so late to the barbecue yesterday.

8)Trace … (not / need) extra lessons last month if she … (be) as good at maths as you are.

9)…… (you / got) a job when you left school if the university … (not / offer) you a place?

10)If you … (have) as much money as she does, … (you / retire) by now?
1)If you did (you / do) your homework last night, you‟d know the answer to this question!

2)We will not stand (not / stand) by the side of the road at the moment trying to get a lift if we bring (we / bring) a spare tyre with us.

3)If I didn't stay up (not / stay up) so late last night, I would not feel(not / feel)

4)I will be (I / be) in terrible trouble right now if you don't help (not / help) me.

5)If I had a video recorder, I would have recorded (I/record) the match last night.

6)I would have asked (I / ask) for Andy‟s phone number when I met him if I had not already had (not / already / have) a boyfriend!

7)If Cody didn't live (not / live) so far away, he would not be (not / be) so late to the barbecue yesterday.

8)Trace didn't need (not / need) extra lessons last month if she was (be) as good at maths as you are.

9)Will you get (you / got) a job when you left school if the university don't offer (not / offer) you a place?

10)If you have (have) as much money as she does, will you retire (you / retire) by now?

Reactions: Cungbachduong
Top Bottom