Complete these sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.

supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Do you believe in the ......................... of UFOs? (exist)
2. UFO is an ......................... flying object that has been recognized as a possible or actual alien spacecraft, (identify)
3. I find her story about UFOs hardly ......................... (believe)
4. She is an ......................... teacher. She has great skill at teaching. (experience)
5. Environmental pollution has led to the ......................... of many species of plants and animals from our planet, (disappear)
6. The United States government has record of thousands of UFO ......................... including photos, (sight)
7. The exact origin of the universe remains a ......................... (mysterious)
8. I think UFO are just the ......................... of some people, (imagine)
9. This is really ......................... news! (marvel)
10. Is there any ......................... for the existence of life on other planet? (evident)

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời

1. Do you believe in the ......................... of UFOs? (exist)
2. UFO is an ......................... flying object that has been recognized as a possible or actual alien spacecraft, (identify)
3. I find her story about UFOs hardly ......................... (believe)
4. She is an ......................... teacher. She has great skill at teaching. (experience)
5. Environmental pollution has led to the ......................... of many species of plants and animals from our planet, (disappear)
6. The United States government has record of thousands of UFO ......................... including photos, (sight)
7. The exact origin of the universe remains a ......................... (mysterious)
8. I think UFO are just the ......................... of some people, (imagine)
9. This is really ......................... news! (marvel)
10. Is there any ......................... for the existence of life on other planet? (evident)
Existence
Unidentified
Believable
Experienced
Disappearance
Sightings
Mystery
Imagination
Marvellous
Evidence
Xem nha, sai thì báo lại mình ^^

Reactions: supermess1