English THPT Complete the sentences

Ninh Hinh_0707

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the following sentences with must, mustn’t or needn’t.
(Điền và giải thích vì sao giúp mình nhé)

1. You ___________ take an umbrella. It isn’t going to rain.
2. Come on. We ___________ hurry. We seem to be late.
3. Well, it ___________be big – that’s not important. But it ___________ have a nice garden – that’s essential.
4. It is a valuable book and you ___________ lose it.
5. I think I ___________ go shopping. We’ve run out of food.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.

1. Our (culture) ___________ traditions should be maintained and introduced to friends all over the world.
2. It is advised that (tour) ___________ must be responsible for their actions during the trip.
3. We can explore the (mystery) ___________ hiking paths and observe wild animals when visiting Cuc Phuong National Park.
4. He apologized for the (convenient) ___________ he had caused.
5. For your (inform) ___________, the library is on the third floor.
6. This is one of the best (document) ___________ films showing the lives of working people.
7. The government has introduced some (effect) ___________ measures to reduce unemployment.
8. Ecotourism is thought to be (sustain) ___________, as it helps the preservation of species of fauna and flora.
9. Some people support the view that (person) ___________ electronic devices may bring more harm than good to students.
Mình cảm ơn các bạn rất nhiều ạ.
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang @Hien Dang @Trần Ngọc ftu @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Complete the following sentences with must, mustn’t or needn’t.

1. You ___________ take an umbrella. It isn’t going to rain.
2. Come on. We ___________ hurry. We seem to be late.
3. Well, it ___________be big – that’s not important. But it ___________ have a nice garden – that’s essential.
4. It is a valuable book and you ___________ lose it.
5. I think I ___________ go shopping. We’ve run out of food.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.

1. Our (culture) ___________ traditions should be maintained and introduced to friends all over the world.
2. It is advised that (tour) ___________ must be responsible for their actions during the trip.
3. We can explore the (mystery) ___________ hiking paths and observe wild animals when visiting Cuc Phuong National Park.
4. He apologized for the (convenient) ___________ he had caused.
5. For your (inform) ___________, the library is on the third floor.
6. This is one of the best (document) ___________ films showing the lives of working people.
7. The government has introduced some (effect) ___________ measures to reduce unemployment.
8. Ecotourism is thought to be (sustain) ___________, as it helps the preservation of species of fauna and flora.
9. Some people support the view that (person) ___________ electronic devices may bring more harm than good to students.
Mình cảm ơn các bạn rất nhiều ạ.
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang @Hien Dang @Trần Ngọc ftu @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật
Ninh Hinh_0707Complete the following sentences with must, mustn’t or needn’t.
Bạn đọc phần lý thuyết trước nha [Lý thuyết] Động từ khiếm khuyết (Modal Verb) - HMF

1. You _____needn't = không nên, không cần (mang tính khuyên nhủ)______ take an umbrella. It isn’t going to rain.
2. Come on. We ____needn't_______ hurry. We seem to be late.
3. Well, it _____needn't______be big – that’s not important. But it _____must (phải có - bắt buộc, không có thì không được)______ have a nice garden – that’s essential.
4. It is a valuable book and you ____mustn't_______ lose it.
5. I think I _____must (phải đi)______ go shopping. We’ve run out of food.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets. Đọc bài sau để biết cách điền dạng từ loại cho phù hợp Các loại từ trong tiếng Anh
1. Our (culture) ____cultural (tính văn hóa)_______ traditions should be maintained and introduced to friends all over the world.
2. It is advised that (tour) ______tourists (khách du lịch)_____ must be responsible for their actions during the trip.
3. We can explore the (mystery) ___mysterious (tính bí ẩn)________ hiking paths and observe wild animals when visiting Cuc Phuong National Park.
4. He apologized for the (convenient) ___inconvenience(s) <sự bất tiện> ________ he had caused.
5. For your (inform) ____information (thông tin)_______, the library is on the third floor.
6. This is one of the best (document) ____documentary _______ films = phim tài liệu showing the lives of working people.
7. The government has introduced some (effect) ___effective (hiệu quả)________ measures to reduce unemployment.
8. Ecotourism is thought to be (sustain) __sustainable (bền vững)_________, as it helps the preservation of species of fauna and flora.
9. Some people support the view that (person) ____personal (cá nhân)_______ electronic devices may bring more harm than good to students.
Có gì thắc mắc, cùng thảo luận nhé!

Top Bottom