supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences with might (not)/ may(not) with one of these verbs: bite, break, need, rain, slip, finish, wake, invite, be, have.
1. Take an umbrella with you when you go out. It ......................... later
2. Don’t make too much noise. You ......................... the baby
3. I’m very busy at present. I ......................... my report on time.
4. Be careful of that dog. It ......................... you.
5. I don’t think we should throw these papers away. We ......................... them later.
6. If I know them better, I ......................... them to my party.
7. I’ve got one or two things to do, so I ......................... time to come out tonight.
8. Be careful. The footpath is very icy. You .........................
9. I don’t want the children to play in this room. They ......................... something.
10. There ......................... a meeting on Friday because the director is ill.

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
1. Take an umbrella with you when you go out. It .........might rain ................ later
2. Don’t make too much noise. You ..........may wake ............... the baby
3. I’m very busy at present. I ........may not finish ................. my report on time.
4. Be careful of that dog. It ...........may bike .............. you.
5. I don’t think we should throw these papers away. We ...........might invite.............. them later.
6. If I know them better, I ..........may need............... them to my party.
7. I’ve got one or two things to do, so I ...........might not have .............. time to come out tonight.
8. Be careful. The footpath is very icy. You ..........may slip ...............
9. I don’t want the children to play in this room. They ..........may break ............... something.
10. There ...............might not be .......... a meeting on Friday because the director is ill.

Top Bottom