Ngoại ngữ Complete the sentences so that the meaning remains the same

Cungbachduong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Phước
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) Jade will ask lots of difficult questions if she gets to interview a famous politician.
Should
2)The world would be much better off if all environmental pollution stopped today.
Were
3)If her condition should improve, we'll inform you immediately
Should
4) If you were able to go abroad for the summer , where would you go?
Were
5) If I was to become a vet , I'd find putting animals down very difficult
Were
6) If the hole in the ozone layer had been discovered sooner, fewer people would have got skin cancer
Had
7) I wouldn't have become s teacher if hadn't had such a good English teacher at school
Had

Ann Lee

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
14 Tháng tám 2017
Hưng Yên
1) Jade will ask lots of difficult questions if she gets to interview a famous politician.
Should
2)The world would be much better off if all environmental pollution stopped today.
Were
3)If her condition should improve, we'll inform you immediately
Should
4) If you were able to go abroad for the summer , where would you go?
Were
5) If I was to become a vet , I'd find putting animals down very difficult
Were
6) If the hole in the ozone layer had been discovered sooner, fewer people would have got skin cancer
Had
7) I wouldn't have become s teacher if hadn't had such a good English teacher at school
Had
1, Should she get to interview a famous politician,Jade will ask lots of difficult questions
2, Were all environmental pollution to stop today, The world would be much better off
3, Should her condition improve,we'll inform you immediately
4, Were you able to go abroad for the summer , where would you go?
5, Were I to become a vet , I'd find putting animals down very difficult.
6,Had the hole in the ozone layer been discovered sooner, fewer people would have got skin cancer
7, Had my school not had such a good English teacher, I wouldn't have become a teacher
P/s: Mới học nên có gì sai mong bạn thông cảm, mọi người chỉ bảo.

Top Bottom